A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lolslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 06:46 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Knights and merchants, King Arthur's Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Post Statistics
lolslayer has contributed to 865 posts out of 464594 total posts (.19%) in 918 days (.94 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » High Resolution Halo HUD Yesterday @ 06:46 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Big Smoke
Yes it did. It also came with terrible voice acting that made me want to kill myself.

You have a very low threshold for suicide. You should call 1-800-273-8255

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Sep 20, 2017 04:07 PM (Total replies: 395)

Quote: --- Original message by: pablolinkone

Progress is being made, a month ago the project had a streaming in youtube, nobody have talk about it

If he just posted it here, you know, we would actually see it...

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Sep 18, 2017 07:32 AM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Lots of love for my bumpers. Update, lightmaps for the 6 bsp for my 3rd level are halfway done (weeks of time) and I'm moving on to drop the project... kidding, that will never happen. I'm moving on to start setting up the script and placements in sapiens. Gonna be a long level somewhat if I can fit everything. We will see what is in store for me and how long my laptop can stay on without dying from the lightmaps

You might be able to ask somebody to help with rendering the lightmaps, some halo ce community members have done that a few times already.

dont i gotta send all the shaders being used? and scenery?

not sure, I think so

Halo CE General Discussion » Have HAC2. Don't know what to do pls help!!! Sep 17, 2017 05:35 AM (Total replies: 26)

does it work if you manually installed the custom map already?

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Sep 15, 2017 06:32 AM (Total replies: 73)

Lots of love for my bumpers. Update, lightmaps for the 6 bsp for my 3rd level are halfway done (weeks of time) and I'm moving on to drop the project... kidding, that will never happen. I'm moving on to start setting up the script and placements in sapiens. Gonna be a long level somewhat if I can fit everything. We will see what is in store for me and how long my laptop can stay on without dying from the lightmaps

You might be able to ask somebody to help with rendering the lightmaps, some halo ce community members have done that a few times already.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 14, 2017 06:24 AM (Total replies: 11367)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5w_b84Iv7E&t=70s

My bad

Thx, I like the AR :)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Well no,

Am not that smart. But being purely an animator for a while now has taught me pretty well on how on how to fake things using what I have on hand.

Regularly using super outdated enterprise software certainly helps :)

Too bad, would've been cool if you actually upgraded the engine graphically like that

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 11, 2017 07:25 AM (Total replies: 11367)

https://youtu.be/g5w_b84Iv7E

Halo Night Horror leaks

Cool, I've never seen a YT 404 error page before

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Sep 10, 2017 10:02 AM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt

Guys, cut this crap out. I dont want your personal feud developing here.

K

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 10, 2017 10:00 AM (Total replies: 11367)

BSP does not spawn dynamic shadows, use Aether instead.

To make dynamic shadows in scenery make them vehicles

Pretty sure those aren't "real" shadows tho, I'm hoping for orange to have made a whole new system :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 9, 2017 09:22 AM (Total replies: 11367)

Can't wait to see those dynamic shadows and volumetric lighting at work, no clue how you're able to do that in the halo CE engine

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Sep 9, 2017 09:21 AM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Sure, but I dont need power because i can follow rules, unlike a certain someone who followed me to a completely different forum and vented his frustration that he broke rules and was banned accordingly. I wonder who that was...

Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about but I just can't remember his name, it's just on the tip of my tongue you know

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) [CEX] Ice Land Sep 8, 2017 04:17 AM (Total replies: 7)

I never left, my computer exploded some time ago, I think your confusing me with my fríend Johnlex

Anyways this site is in decadence, every moved to Discord and its sad

What did this mean then?
"i'm leaving this comunity in some months and I just wanted to reléase this"

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Sep 8, 2017 04:13 AM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Do stay on topic would you this is MosesofEgypt not yours or mine.
Also If I don't know how to read them how did you miss my edit?
Anyways it's a map ripper so that cool if I had the time like I uses too then I'd try. This out ahh well that's life tho

Its cute to see you act as if you have any power over me, or as if you were on topic in the first place.

At least you can't abuse your powers to ban somebody from forums, can you?

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) [CEX] Ice Land Sep 5, 2017 03:47 AM (Total replies: 7)

So...

Why are you leaving again?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 3, 2017 08:24 AM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Ugh too many tags and animations, bsps, cinematics... im the only voice actor and dev. shiet. I need at least one member.

http://i.imgur.com/J82Lh6h.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I haven't seen planet flood C or E released anywhere, why are you already working on F? The pictures you posted about C were quite promising

because locking to 30 FPS is for console scrubs, not to mention that the interpolation also works on the physics (so to speak). So while the calculations are still being done at a 30 FPS tick, the interpolation smooths out the result to go to whatever the hell you want to go to

"console scrubs"

Yeah, it isn't like that, you know, all halo games on the xbox one are 60 FPS?

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Aug 29, 2017 05:21 PM (Total replies: 193)

You've definitely outdone yourself with this map Emmanuel, it looks amazing!

Please let the gameplay be amazing too

Halo CE General Discussion » How to open maps in Saipen? Aug 26, 2017 06:15 AM (Total replies: 46)

Quote: --- Original message by: FtDSpartn
This topic is from 2009, guys...

You're form 2009, guy...

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Lazarus valley v2 Aug 25, 2017 06:24 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
I'm actually remaking the bsp. Didn't thought someone would actually like the map enough to mod it.

#Hype

Don't get me wrong pls, I prefer 60 FPS, but I still play a fair amount of Halo: Reach and the 30 FPS it has doesn't bother me at all, it does if it get's below 25 though (which happens if you play 4 player split-screen).

Time: Sat September 23, 2017 2:28 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website