A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lolslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 15, 2017 06:30 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Knights and merchants, King Arthur's Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Post Statistics
lolslayer has contributed to 837 posts out of 464121 total posts (.18%) in 881 days (.95 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Cannot join most of the servers Aug 15, 2017 06:30 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: 002
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Maybe it's a message to stop playing halo.

Take your depression elsewhere and let us enjoy what we want to enjoy, k thx
Edited by lolslayer on Aug 14, 2017 at 07:03 PM

If it wasn't obvious, that's a troll. Someone who isn't a troll wouldn't spend their time on a Halo modding site telling people that Halo is dead or that people should stop playing it. If you want to get rid of trolls, you should stop reacting to them.

Pretty sure he isn't a troll. I've seen him saying that halo is dead a lot more times than in this thread and he doesn't help anybody by saying it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Cannot join most of the servers Aug 14, 2017 07:03 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Maybe it's a message to stop playing halo.

Take your depression elsewhere and let us enjoy what we want to enjoy, k thx
Edited by lolslayer on Aug 14, 2017 at 07:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » my new map called "HGK Tennsion" for now Aug 14, 2017 06:58 PM (Total replies: 106)

Quote: --- Original message by: KE_Trace
Man, I feel really, really old. Has it really been over 10 years?

Hey man, I've got a HMF elder fetish and want to get in contact with you

Jks jks (for the last part)

Halo CE General Discussion » Chimera 35 interpolation bug... funny! Aug 12, 2017 08:28 AM (Total replies: 3)

The last one is hilarious :')

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Aug 11, 2017 06:43 AM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
2nd level 100%. Onwards!

yizz

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Aug 10, 2017 06:51 AM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
My bump got deleted
:'(
</3

Your bump will be remembered...

Halo CE General Discussion » my new map called "HGK Tennsion" for now Aug 10, 2017 06:48 AM (Total replies: 106)

This thread is a decade old already...

BTW, nice to see you back SeL, I saw some early posts of you in the past, and you haven't posted in like 4 years already...
Edited by lolslayer on Aug 10, 2017 at 06:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Aug 9, 2017 05:13 PM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: cookiez4eva
Bump, also, what bump? Don't you think that self bump rule would be gone by now?

It's not just a rule, the site just prevents you from doing that

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Aug 9, 2017 06:53 AM (Total replies: 63)

The bump got deleted?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 7, 2017 07:34 PM (Total replies: 12084)

At least Matt responded...
Edited by lolslayer on Aug 7, 2017 at 07:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I need help Aug 6, 2017 06:43 AM (Total replies: 4)

Try this campaign port, it's almost perfect:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50277

When you downloaded it, put the .map files in the "maps" folder in the halo custom edition directory
Edited by lolslayer on Aug 6, 2017 at 06:44 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Aug 5, 2017 06:53 AM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Install OS4 again but now with OS_sapien and OS_Guerrilla

This ^

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Aug 4, 2017 06:23 AM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: GirtheDoge

Quote: --- Original message by: Sod
Quote: --- Original message by: GirtheDoge

Thanks so you so much but just one more problem. i have extracted tags from spv3 pillar of autumn map but it doesnt load on sapien i have the original halo ce tags btw. sapien just says that it couldnt load

I believe Refinery is having issues extracting .yelo maps, something to do with animations if I recall correctly.

Wierd I've seen your spv3 covenant vs halo ce covenant vid on youtube. how did you manage to get spv3 tags? or did you use tsc:evolved tagset. the tsc:evolved tagset never works for me. In fact any OS tagset never works. sapien wont load any of them. and when it does load them and i test the map in halo ce, it crashes. also ive read the instructions about where to put tsc tags. ive also extracted every original singleplayer map from halo
Edited by GirtheDoge on Aug 4, 2017 at 12:28 AM

I'm pretty sure that OS uses a special version of sapien

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Gamenight! - August 27th Aug 3, 2017 05:20 AM (Total replies: 10)

I wish there was a CE3 because it gave people more incentive to work on their projects...

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 3, 2017 05:19 AM (Total replies: 12084)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Question: DLMs?

Outside of TSC:E and the exterior of Keyes, no. To much work for all our BSPs. Last I counted we have around 60-70 of them.

Original post is 2011.

Cant take a few more months to render dlm.

https://media.giphy.com/media/iSxPmDWr97248/giphy.gif

It took a "few months" to render the dlms just for TSC:E iirc
Edited by MatthewDratt on Aug 3, 2017 at 12:51 AM

So THAT explains why I had to wait for that long...
Edited by lolslayer on Aug 3, 2017 at 05:21 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy forum anniversary ODX! Aug 1, 2017 01:22 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
Yay I'm an elder! (Joined back in 2011 but Dennis banned me for swearing like a sailor)
Also you're still not changing that pic are you?

No, old habits die hard

Besides, I'm lazy af

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
Oops, late to my own party by a few days. Apologies. I would mark the occasion somehow, maybe I can release all of my animation files but I'm not sure who would be interested.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
The answer is in the name: "fanboy". There are fans and there are fan-boys but there aren't any fan-men. It is a matter of maturity and perspective.

Woah, amazing roast boyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 31, 2017 06:39 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
the H2 art style is one of my favorites and I'd like to see it done right.

This though ^

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy forum anniversary ODX! Jul 31, 2017 06:34 PM (Total replies: 18)

What
What is this elder thing
How long do you have to be here to become an elder

Normally I would automatically see sub 2010 as an elder, but that's just because the loss of the 1 to 0 in the third number of the year makes a big difference. I would say that all 5+ years old user is an elder, so you are, congratz!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 30, 2017 07:12 PM (Total replies: 64)

I just love to see the low-res Halo 2 enviroments :)

It's the only complaint I have about H2 enviroments actually, low res textures and the lack of detail-textures (not sure if they're called that way)

Time: Thu August 17, 2017 7:40 AM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website