A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Moki
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 24, 2015 01:41 PM
Interests: Registered despite hating the underage, stupid Halomaps-community.
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play:
I'LL BITE YOUR KNEECAPS OFF!

Post Statistics
Moki has contributed to 8 posts out of 467817 total posts (0.00%) in 1,307 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

To be honest, I'm uncertain. I'm basing that from the little fun ending-text when you beat the game on any difficulty that isn't Noble.

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
Quote: --- Original message by: Moki
Thanks for the v.1.3 patch, people. I'll be playing through it and pushing my VISR into more freaking walls when I'm done testing KF2 here. Doesn't seem like the panel-secret has been touched yet, according to changelogs. As the panel secret only appears under Noble difficulty.

Wrong. The secret panel appears on Legendary too (at least on v1.2.) I'm assuming the extra noble feature has something to do with it.

I meant on every difficulty that isn't Noble. (Seeing as Noble is supposed to be more difficult than Legendary.)

Thanks for the v.1.3 patch, people. I'll be playing through it and pushing my VISR into more freaking walls when I'm done testing KF2 here. Doesn't seem like the panel-secret has been touched yet, according to changelogs. As the panel secret only appears under Noble difficulty.

Quote: --- Original message by: Mystryb0y
Quote: --- Original message by: lockeowns
Why release this crap now when everyone moved on to halo online.

Because, you massive moron, NOBODY 'moved on' to Halo : Pay2Win Edition. I know he doesn't break any rules Dennis but for the love of god will you teach this guy and all his alt accounts a well-deserved lesson?

This is one of the reasons as to why I hate this forum. Derailing and flaming a thread like this should be a bannable offense, and you idiots should be the first examples of said banning.

Also, thanks for the easter egg tips. I am surprised that the panel is not entirely a known thing among the developers.

Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXID-NFobCA 32:27 - When he flies down with the warthog.
See that purple-pink covenant barrier next to the bottom-walls of this construction? Press your face into these bottom-walls and walk around until you find it. It's hard to miss that way. Basically, it's in the shadowed area. Sorry if I explain badly. It's not my strongest ability in English.

Thanks a bunch, I just found it! (Earlier I thought you meant the cartographer entrance hence my inability to find it). Makes sense though, up till now, no one's found any easter egg in that particular section of the map.

Also note: I rushed to this location first opportunity on normal difficulty. This means you can find this switch (presumably) on any difficulty at any point in the level. Someone should definitely try pressing it while on Noble though.

Also, I've snooped around, and haven't found any switches in the walls in:
-The structure at the beginning of the level (with the disabled elevator).
-The outer entrance to the cartographer.

Happy hunting.

Interesting! I have a feeling that the rest of the switches might be more difficult to find than we think. It'd be nice if the team itself would tell us a little hint.
Oh and you're all welcome, I'm happy to help.
Edited by Moki on Mar 30, 2015 at 05:05 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX

I've been watching this thread ever since it was created, and decided to make an account today to post a secret that I don't think anyone else has found so far. I've not invested much time in finding other pieces of it, so I thought the process would be speeded a bit if I posted it in here for you secret-hunters.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=411170518
Sorry for the hyperlinking. I always play it through Steam with overlay on.

Now, you are probably wondering where the hell this is. You know the place where in the end-cutscene of TSC; the pelican arrives to a weird little platform that almost resembles an Y, where in the original map - there would be two Hunters defending? Well, go up to this structure - and press your face into the walls of it like Doomguy and B.J did in the old gaming era. I found this on a real accident and I screamed when it said "Press E to activate". Basically, I was wondering how you are able to open those doors that are locked - because there is something in them if you look through the glass. The mapping in it looks alot more different than the other locked doors in the bases. That's where I found this - in huge euphoria. Maybe it's connected to the doors!

I found this switch on the end of the mission, and when you must board the Pelican. I tried searching around for changes when I activated this switch, but found nothing. There must be more of these. I fear that it might be a real chore to push your face into every wall to find them, though.

Y'all can thank me later.
Edited by Moki on Mar 27, 2015 at 01:34 PM

You want to give a more specific tutorial than that? That picture gives me no idea of where that wall is on the structure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXID-NFobCA 32:27 - When he flies down with the warthog.
See that purple-pink covenant barrier next to the bottom-walls of this construction? Press your face into these bottom-walls and walk around until you find it. It's hard to miss that way. Basically, it's in the shadowed area. Sorry if I explain badly. It's not my strongest ability in English.

V.1.2, and it was on Legendary.

I've been watching this thread ever since it was created, and decided to make an account today to post a secret that I don't think anyone else has found so far. I've not invested much time in finding other pieces of it, so I thought the process would be speeded a bit if I posted it in here for you secret-hunters.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=411170518
Sorry for the hyperlinking. I always play it through Steam with overlay on.

Now, you are probably wondering where the hell this is. You know the place where in the end-cutscene of TSC; the pelican arrives to a weird little platform that almost resembles an Y, where in the original map - there would be two Hunters defending? Well, go up to this structure - and press your face into the walls of it like Doomguy and B.J did in the old gaming era. I found this on a real accident and I screamed when it said "Press E to activate". Basically, I was wondering how you are able to open those doors that are locked - because there is something in them if you look through the glass. The mapping in it looks alot more different than the other locked doors in the bases. That's where I found this - in huge euphoria. Maybe it's connected to the doors!

I found this switch on the end of the mission, and when you must board the Pelican. I tried searching around for changes when I activated this switch, but found nothing. There must be more of these. I fear that it might be a real chore to push your face into every wall to find them, though.

Y'all can thank me later.
Edited by Moki on Mar 27, 2015 at 01:34 PM

Time: Tue October 23, 2018 12:01 AM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website