A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: _emoose_
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 27, 2015 07:47 PM
Interests: Halo 2, Halo Online
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
_emoose_ has contributed to 4 posts out of 468621 total posts (0.00%) in 1,469 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 07:47 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: r3poser
But why did you guys banned Killzone64?

I don't know, he must have done something to offend one of the OPs.

We don't just ban people randomly, there'd be no way to manage a 300+ (at it's peak) IRC channel like that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 07:36 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote:
You forgot about Emoose. That guy is worse than OSAKASIX. The other day he was posting a lot crap about us
[...]
OSAKASIX, gamecheat13 and Emoose have been threatening and sending us picture of beheaded person and they wanna mark us as a enemy..

The only ones trying to make enemies are the people in this thread, wasting their time making up lies and pretending to be people they're not.

And when I say "the people" I mean that one guy who has way too much time on his hands.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 18, 2015 12:34 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
The people hacking the software were/are taking pride in removing the micro-transaction portion of the software thereby depriving the copyright holder and rightful owner of a revenue stream. This then is the very definition of theft of services.

You're mistaken, none of the dev team have ever focused on the micro-transactions part of the game, that was just a misquote from someone who clearly didn't understand what we were doing.

You can still "purchase" the microtransactional items from the store and use them with ElDewrito if you're so inclined (even though purchasing isn't the right word to use, seeing as there's no way to spend real money in this game, it's all using credits you earn by playing...)

But that'll only work if the HO server is operational, right now it isn't, which is why we've hidden it in the current release.
Edited by _emoose_ on Apr 18, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2015 11:49 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: ftsshot
when there is new update?

We updated it a few hours ago with a new launcher (thanks to Busk07), we'll have another update out soon too which I think people have looked forward to for a while.

Time: Sun April 21, 2019 9:18 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website