A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tronk
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 18, 2015 04:24 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Tronk has contributed to 7 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 1,699 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Interesting discussion, I know it could technically be to do with piracy but this seems the only way to run a successful server and I'm just trying to enjoy the game. I do use SAPP, but I have a mate that uses CE portable and he still gets this CD KEY INVALID error, whilst being able to join other games on the internet. The SAPP website doesn't offer much in the way of commands that suggest they let me do this. I looked around a bit and theres a patcher for 1.0.9 versions that apparently 'cracks' the haloded.exe to let invalid key clients join. Past this I'm sort of in the dark.

How do I allow all players including those with invalid cd keys / portable versions to join my dedicated server? The server has been fine with authentic installs but from the low player count and testing I could tell that many would be getting the "cd key invalid" error. How do I let all players into my server? I'm using SAPP and have tried sv_cdkeycheck false.

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting up a 1.0.10 dedicated server. Apr 16, 2015 11:35 AM (Total replies: 8)

I'm looking to setup a server where everyone even people on invalid halo installs like portable can join, so no cd key check. Can i do that with SAPP?

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting up a 1.0.10 dedicated server. Apr 16, 2015 11:05 AM (Total replies: 8)

Which command specifically?

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting up a 1.0.10 dedicated server. Apr 16, 2015 10:08 AM (Total replies: 8)

How do I allow everyone to join with SAPP?

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting up a 1.0.10 dedicated server. Apr 16, 2015 06:49 AM (Total replies: 8)

No I am not, does SAPP help with making an all-inclusive server?

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting up a 1.0.10 dedicated server. Apr 16, 2015 06:05 AM (Total replies: 8)

I've gotten to the point in which the server comes up in the serverlist and I, and some friends have been able to join. Past this, the player count is always really low and I think that this is due to those with unofficial (CE Portable etc) versions being unable to join. I've tried sv_cdkeycheck false but this hasn't worked with a player that uses a portable version, how do I allow them to join?

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 3:04 AM 516 ms.
A Halo Maps Website