A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Alaura
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 27, 2015 08:27 PM
Interests: Computers, Halo, Reading, TV, ETC
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: Halo: Online

Post Statistics
Alaura has contributed to 4 posts out of 469451 total posts (0.00%) in 1,663 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 08:27 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: r3poser

Quote: --- Original message by: Alaura
Quote: --- Original message by: The_Purrminator
Hey, I'm that Operator that banned you from IRC due to disrespect and saying things that are not true, And I'm also here to state, that my name is spelled Al(a)ura not Alu(a)ra, Please learn in the future to try to keep my name out of stuff that i was not involved in, all i was doing was kicking you, and banning killzone, because you two were spewing drama into the chat, and I'm the operator keeping peace in that channel. And i am sorry that your banned. But you kinda deserve what you got if you wanted a punishment.

That wasn't the real Killzone64 though.

Ya Alaura that wasn't him it was probably your dad.

My dad is fooping dead, So is my mother, so you know, thanks for being a real arsehole about it, learn how to be a human, seriously.

Dude stop banning us.

Not till you learn how to be a proper human.

Dude just explain why your hating on us?

Alaura I like you ROFL
Edited by r3poser on Apr 27, 2015 at 08:21 PM

Not hating on you, In all actuality, I'm trying to show that being a something towards a community is not the way to go, What your doing is just making a lot of people see you as a enemy because your hating on something that does not influence how both of these games are being made and or developed, one is for halo 3, and one is for halo 1, both games are popular, and i've seen full servers as well on both, both are still alive, and both are still going, but you are causing drama which i don't want in that irc chat community, what we are doing is not hurting and or impacting you guys, and what im doing is moderating a chat from people like you who want to spew stuff because your so opinion based that you think that since we have a active community in one game, the other will die off, It is not a competition for what we are doing, were just a different game, same as any other community, for example, GTA, It has 5 games out, and look at that, still GTA 3 is alive even tho GTA 5 has a active community to it as well.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 08:19 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Hey, I'm that Operator that banned you from IRC due to disrespect and saying things that are not true, And I'm also here to state, that my name is spelled Al(a)ura not Alu(a)ra, Please learn in the future to try to keep my name out of stuff that i was not involved in, all i was doing was kicking you, and banning killzone, because you two were spewing drama into the chat, and I'm the operator keeping peace in that channel. And i am sorry that your banned. But you kinda deserve what you got if you wanted a punishment.

My dad is fooping dead, So is my mother, so you know, thanks for being a real arsehole about it, learn how to be a human, seriously.

Dude stop banning us.

Not till you learn how to be a proper human.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 08:16 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 08:00 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Time: Thu November 14, 2019 7:38 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website