A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: unknown
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 8, 2015 04:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: all types

Post Statistics
unknown has contributed to 4 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 1,622 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] coop-SP Finish the fight Aug 8, 2015 04:24 PM (Total replies: 77)

Did the flood transport move for anyone else who played it?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] coop-SP Finish the fight Aug 8, 2015 01:24 AM (Total replies: 77)

Where was the infector at on the e20 map?

I found a little way into another room on the test map, but after picking up some weapons, it gave me an exception. also found the little halo 5 thing...
Edited by unknown on May 16, 2015 at 10:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [UPDATE] os yelo project nebru_a fixed May 12, 2015 05:20 PM (Total replies: 24)

just a little suggestion. the more convenient it is, the more people will help out. if you use an older version that might require people to go through and download things then they probably wont put forth the effort. on to the map. I found a way around the crash but it is inconvenient. as soon as you hit the load zone for the phantoms to drop troops, run back to the pelican and stay facing it for about a minute after the marker disappears. when you turn around, it shouldn't give the exception. I only made it to the 3rd wave before the exception appeared because I couldn't make it back in time. if you want to explore the map, just drop down the cliff and if you do it correctly, you will survive. then you can explore the map. you can also take a sniper rifle back to the beginning so you don't have to walk back down to kill them. this is the method I used. overall, it was a decent map for what I could play...

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 10:09 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website