A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jsteve507
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 27, 2016 08:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: Halo
Bazooka will never let you go

Post Statistics
jsteve507 has contributed to 12 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 1,660 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

why bigass ?

Halo CE General Discussion » whats wrong with TLMP- maps!!!!!!!!!!!! Feb 18, 2016 06:34 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
for some reason halo ce crashes a lot when you play protected maps :/

i think, it's not, because i play much with h2 maps jesse pack like ascension, ivory tower etc... i never get crash even when i play gamenight with my mates and other players, it's still ok. even with sapp script. i think, the author of TLMP didn't fix this map completely

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 12, 2016 03:10 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
So m00kz you made halo is a horrible game right? So when we see halo online is a horrible game bruh ;)

I luv you, bro megasean. Port dreamweb to HO is a great deal. Its not easy to port and which has different code from halo ce m8 :)

Halo CE General Discussion » What are the best maps ever? Jan 8, 2016 05:36 AM (Total replies: 41)

Quote: --- Original message by: KE_Trace
Man, there's been so many maps released over the years, hidden gems and flavor of the months, I don't even know where I'd begin.

cool, there someone that was old users came back. i just relized

Halo CE General Discussion » Reus Official Thread 2016 / WIP's & releases! Jan 5, 2016 11:32 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: _Reus
HALO CEA ASSAULT RIFLE RELEASE!

Author: Reus
Description: Halo CEA assault rifle with sounds and hud CEA
Credits: Cono256 (Assault rifle model and sounds), Altis94 (Sounds of some effects)
Omar (HUD CEA), Bourrin33 (Cubemaps), Bungie and Gearbox, blah blah 343.

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/haloce-2016-01-05-21-52-08-09-1591885.jpg

Link here: https://mega.nz/#!Wt1mBTwZ!mIqVk2m9VRGR6YHIZJUohKLTu7e4uCc5xmWJ9I0uwBc

need some bloom light on that weapon. because its looks bad

Halo CE General Discussion » Reus Official Thread 2016 / WIP's & releases! Jan 2, 2016 12:34 AM (Total replies: 156)

lol R.I.P WarField : http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5333
it's common like you did same as johnlex2, you just ruined the natural style + balanced power, also i guess. only a few player like your map.

i know, you want to mod the map to be have new style. but look into the balanced power, first. i just see, you just put and put. and also you dont have any unique thing from your map. sorry i just say this. so you understand and will rethink your modded map if that's looks fun and greatly for everyone if you want host this map in a server because otherwise your map is unplayable, it means nobody or just some people come. balancing is needed! note it. so to do that, you need the trusted beta testers like sbb or any other team like hmr. who they are surely do some beta test and review it with their mind and not trying to lie. only that sentences that i can say, also sorry for some bad grammar. my english is my 2nd language. i come from asian, indo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Updated Universal UI project. Dec 13, 2015 06:38 AM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
That looks awesome, hope you can make it all work!

I wish too, i am kind of people like this design. but please remove that 343 logo lol, they didnt do anything with halo ce. so i hope, u can release it soon as it stable or beta if u want

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release Jul 27, 2015 11:13 PM (Total replies: 388)

Quote: --- Original message by: bandinada5
oh no way for new bigass, bigass.map (final bigass) is best version, because it have great balanced gameplay :P . dont make a new map just like bloodgulch mods, example cmt_bigassv3 lol :P :v

this is true, i agreed han :) . and if someone try to make a new bigass mod then it will be like bloodgulch, LMAO. why people want make a new bigass fan made/mods ?

Halo CE General Discussion » TSC Evolved tags in .maps - WIPs and Releases May 28, 2015 09:12 AM (Total replies: 15)

Please Release all TSC Evolved tags that will support for .maps :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Contingency - Top or Flop? May 26, 2015 08:30 AM (Total replies: 66)

i think the project is died

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. May 26, 2015 08:28 AM (Total replies: 403)

where is the forge map you still working ??

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass random photos thread. May 26, 2015 08:26 AM (Total replies: 44)

let's just join HMR Server. it's better. with new features that official bigass server haven't :/ . too many bad guy on that bigass server XD :P . nvm it just for people want it. i don't care about anything glitch on that. because it will be fix (in public-beta). and more several fixed. and it's not actualy always bigass. there is other map that provide maps with new different gameplay. i don't do any ads for this. just telling lol.

info for updates :
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/gamenight.tk:2015/

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 9:42 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website