A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: bmfdadon
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 2, 2015 12:28 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
bmfdadon has contributed to 7 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 1,606 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » HAC 2 ANTI CHEAT PROBLEM Jul 2, 2015 12:28 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey guys i been playing halo ce for about 2 or 3 months without to much trouble here and there i had to uninstall and reinstall but for the most part its been working fine. but one day i played for a while then i closed out of halo and decided to go to bed . i woke up the next day to play and CE kept getting an exception every single time id try and start it up. i tried everything i can and i think i came to the conclusion that its HAC 2 ANTI CHEAT thats causing the exception . i took it out of controls folder and put it on my desktop and now HALO CE works fine without the HAC 2 but when i put the HAC 2 back in it gets exception again. i redownloaded HAC 2 and used that one that i recently downloaded and it still doesnt work. can somebody help me ? HALO CE is still working but i cant use HAC 2 ):
Edited by bmfdadon on Jul 2, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce Medal Help May 29, 2015 06:54 PM (Total replies: 2)

i need help getting medals for CE . if somebody can link me to the medals to download them . i tried downloading some and they dont work. i put them in my packs folder in my hac folder . i didnt have a packs folder at first but then i made one. can somebody tell me what im doing wrong ? i tried not extracting them and extracting them both dont work

Halo CE General Discussion » Do people even play custom maps anymore May 28, 2015 12:32 PM (Total replies: 9)

got it
Edited by bmfdadon on May 28, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Do people even play custom maps anymore May 28, 2015 11:37 AM (Total replies: 9)

Hey man so i watched that video and im trying to get the halo 4 fonts and stuff and i cant seem to figure it out can anybody possibly link me to a video more detailed about it or something ? or help me out

Halo CE General Discussion » Do people even play custom maps anymore May 27, 2015 02:02 PM (Total replies: 9)

can you maybe post a link so ican download hac2 ?

Halo CE General Discussion » Do people even play custom maps anymore May 27, 2015 01:34 PM (Total replies: 9)

well i was looking through the servers and i cant find a game with any custom maps that people are actually playin . whats hac 2?

Halo CE General Discussion » Do people even play custom maps anymore May 27, 2015 01:19 PM (Total replies: 9)

hey guys its been years since i pkayed halo pc . i use to play around 4 or 5 years back when they had YoYo rast servers up and everybody had coldsnap . i was just wondering if people even play these maps anymore or any new maps

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:22 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website