A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mourinho
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 11, 2017 01:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 10000000000
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Mourinho has contributed to 39 posts out of 469522 total posts (.01%) in 1,652 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » HALO CE DOWNLOADS PAGE UPDATE WHEN?! Nov 1, 2016 06:35 PM (Total replies: 7)

Probably because no one uploads. Im sory but halo ce is dead content.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 anniversary! Jun 13, 2016 02:22 PM (Total replies: 8)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Operation Spearhead: An Update...... Dec 24, 2015 12:24 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Alex21788

:-(
Edited by Alex21788 on Dec 24, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Dont be shy man.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Zeus Relay Dec 24, 2015 12:24 PM (Total replies: 54)

Has this ''sparky'' guy (or troll) even released something yet? Until he does, im not even going to bother taking him srs.

Halo CE General Discussion » You Decide Aug 15, 2015 02:17 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNWFM-MqbI

Honestly im not sure if you're really srs or just trolling us. Either way no one cares about your bs stories.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars 2! Aug 4, 2015 02:36 PM (Total replies: 65)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
1+ vote to ban Flanker
Make that 2+.

Looking forward to this, I really enjoyed the first halo wars.

Quote: --- Original message by: Booker
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
80% of them don't have a xbox

The Xbox doesn't have a purpose anymore imo.

How about giving acces to next gen gaming and it's exclusives? Not everyone wants to spend 800+ dollar, euro or whatever on a gaming pc.

Inb4 pc master race fanboys

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
Quote: --- Original message by: Mourinho
Also people will eventually all step over to the xbone like they did to xb360. It already has broken sales records, and I also see no reason why a true halo fan wouldn't.

That all depends on your definition of a "true Halo fan". To me, the "true Halo" games are the ones Bungie made, and I already have all of those so there's not really any incentive for me to get a whole new console.
I disagree on that. That's more being nostalgic then being a true halo fan imo. And xbox one isn't just about halo, there's other games as well. And if you like gaming, then you most probably wil upgrade to xbone in the future.

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
Honestly, the only thing that's kept CE alive is the extensive editing kit.

I really dislike the format of H:O and such, but there is no denying it's vastly more capable and fresh than it's old grandpa custom edition, so if/when people actually manage to get a decent way of modifying/inserting custom content that isn't just some stupid basic tag editor/meta swapper, as well as getting more server control, then I can maybe see it fading out.

But like gen101 said, as long as this is the best halo option on PC, it will keep breathing.
You do know that most people who still play halo ce don't care about modding and stuff? Ce is dominated by latino's but the only reason they play the game is because it's so easy to pirate. Why do you think most servers are still running the original maps? We all know that if it wasn't for the Latino's ce would have been dead. Imagine when halo online gets released outside of Russia and Latino's get their hands on that. Halo ce will be pretty much dead.

Also people will eventually all step over to the xbone like they did to xb360. It already has broken sales records, and I also see no reason why a true halo fan wouldn't.

With halo online & 5 and future halo's on the way? Fat chance.

Halo CE General Discussion » Useful campaign scripts Jul 16, 2015 10:58 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
I need some useful SP scripts:

http://i.imgur.com/y0rNo4e.gif

Quote: --- Original message by: Jeff Steitzer
GIFFINGSPREE!

If you ever find your self playing an awesome sp campaign like TSC:E, Sierra117, Lawson e.t.c and you think to your self "gee I wonder how they scripted all those TMM tags".

Answer: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5478

Quote: --- Original message by: MourinhoDude can you just for once stop talking crap and stop being a frikkin mormon? ffs.

Spiritual peace and enlightenment are the best reasons to investigate and join the LDS (“Mormon”) Church; any other benefits are secondary. I’ve been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for over 20 years, and Jesus Christ’s restored gospel continues to transform my life for the better. My love of the Savior is the reason I continue to dedicate my life to Him, however imperfectly, day after day.
However, there are many secular and humanistic benefits for being Mormon as well. So many in our society shout angry condemnations of religion in general and Mormonism in particular. They claim that religion has done no good in the world. These loud critics are misinformed, and their allegations are demonstrably false. Allow me to list some of the secular benefits of being Mormon.

A doctorPhysical and Mental Health Benefits
Surprisingly, there are significant physical and mental health benefits to being Mormon. These benefits are likely derived from our dietary code and the social support we receive in our Church communities. Let me list some of the specific health benefits: ()

Physical Health
Active Mormons have reduced death rates, increased life expectancy, and increased longevity. American Mormon men live, on average, 10 years longer than the average. Mormon women live 5 years longer.
Active Mormons have lower general cancer rates, reportedly the lowest rates in the country.
Active Mormons have lower rates of lung disease and cancer.
Active Mormons have lower rates of breast cancer.
Practicing Mormons have lower rates of cervical cancer.
Practicing Mormons have lower rates of ovarian cancer.
Practicing Mormons have lower rates of uterine cancer.
Practicing Mormons have lower rates of cancer of the larynx.
Practicing Mormons have lower rates of cancer of the pharynx.
Practicing Mormons have lower rates of cancer of the oral cavity.
Active Mormons have lower rates of esophageal cancer.
Active Mormons have lower rates of urinary bladder cancer.
Active Mormons have lower rates of stomach cancer.
Active Mormons have lower rates of colon-rectum cancer.
Active Mormons have lower rates of pancreatic cancer.
Active Mormons are less likely to get leukemia and lymphoma.
Active Mormon men have lower rates of prostate cancer.
Active Mormons have lower rates of heart disease.
Once a month, most Mormons fast (abstain from food) for approximately 24 hours. The money that would have been spent on food is donated to the poor. Studies have shown that Mormon-style fasting reduces oneís chances of getting heart disease.
Mormons are less likely to smoke, drink, and use illegal drugs than Protestants and Catholics.
85% of Mormons report their health is good or excellent, higher than any other religious group. Only 3% of Mormons say their health is poor.
Active Mormons have lower rates of multiple sclerosis.
Mental Health
Mormons are less likely to be depressed. For women, depression tends to be lower among those that are more active in the Church. Mormon men were found to have the lowest depression scores of any group.
A study of American teenagers conducted by researchers at UNC-Chapel Hill found that Mormon teens were more likely to have a positive attitude about the future than any other group surveyed.
High levels of commitment in the LDS Church are found to be positively correlated with a sense of meaning in life.
Mormons are less likely to commit suicide.
Studies have shown that religious people are less impulsive.
Studies have shown that religious people in general have better psychological well-being.

http://i.imgur.com/Oq5ARQb.gif

Dn't quote this.

Edited by SS Flanker on Jul 16, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Oh yes I will.

Halo CE General Discussion » Useful campaign scripts Jul 16, 2015 10:46 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker

I need some useful SP scripts:

Dude have you checked this new thing out?

Its focking off the wall I am telling you, I can find anything I want when I want!

I kid you not yesterday I found a recipe for key lime pie o.O no bullpoop! Just type in what you want and it usually appears!

And you don't even have to use bipeds with sex aids for a head! OMG

OMG FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP - TAGASM.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=zteam+official+campaign+scripts&oq=zteam+official+campaign+scripts&aqs=chrome..69i57.7973j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8
Edited by SS Flanker on Jul 16, 2015 at 10:34 AM
Dude can you just for once stop talking crap and stop being a frikkin moron? ffs.
Edited by Mourinho on Jul 16, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Reverse Engineering Halo's Memory Jul 15, 2015 06:34 PM (Total replies: 114)

Why are you questioning me? You don't even read what I write. Please go scroll back up to message 44 and read the first paragraph that you overlooked the first time.

Also, Booker / Maniac1000, as a new user, please go read the forum guidelines. You've already broken about six of the forum rules. Please familiarize yourself with the rules: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=27378

You insulted SS Flanker and me and completely ignored raffgie's explanation; after all, he was the one whose joke I addressed in message 44. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
Dude why is a simple yes or no so hard? Honestly im still wondering why were even taking this dude's bs so serious.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Reverse Engineering Halo's Memory Jul 14, 2015 08:45 PM (Total replies: 114)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
Sparky, speak for yourself. Your opinions are not representative of this community as a whole.

Halo CE General Discussion » I am here to give my demands Jul 9, 2015 02:07 PM (Total replies: 44)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
All I see is rips.
Who gives a crap if it's ripped? As long as it's great and fun to play.

Quote: --- Original message by: Altearose

I need someone who that's been useless to this community for a long time (Not flanker)
haha I see what you did there XD.
Edited by Mourinho on Jul 9, 2015 at 02:09 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
I don't know where the delta files are, and it was configured to work with the first iteration of SPV3 content, and was dependent on shared resource maps as well. If I ever find the files I will release them.
You think there are any H2 flood bipeds(with h2 anims) as well? Would love to have some working H2 flood bipeds.

Halo CE General Discussion » A reflection upon my activities Jul 6, 2015 06:45 PM (Total replies: 68)

I do what I do because I recognize the need for it among those I see.
Kthxbai.

Lock pl0x.

blah blah blah blah....
So much talk about how good you're claiming to be and how people might steal your so called work, yet you didn't even release shiet. Just stop dude. You're making yourself look like an arrogant douche, that's what you are. You wil NEVER EVER be in line with people like kornman,jahrain,ghost, etc. Get a hobby or something ffs...
Edited by Mourinho on Jul 6, 2015 at 05:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » A reflection upon my activities Jul 6, 2015 11:48 AM (Total replies: 68)

But I will tell you what I want. I want you to not insult me. I want you to not convey a demeaning or pejorative attitude towards me. Do you honestly think I am stupid? I'm probably more than twice your age, have been heralded on numerous occasions as a genius by my highly-esteemed, world-renowned professors at one of the most prestigious collegiate schools in the world that I attended with a full scholarship, and furthermore, I know God. Not one person who has ridiculed me with pointless insults can say the same for themselves. I don't want your respect because I don't care about your respect. However, it would be good for you to not show me blatant disrespect, especially when you can clearly see that I am working so hard on doing nice things for you, in order to make this game fun.
Edited by sparky on Jul 5, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Wow, arrogant much? I got some news for ya m9, no one here gives a horse crap about how ''heralded'' you have been as a genius. You are not any different here then any other person here just because you claim to be a highly superior educated master(Wich i highly doubt you actually are). People like you probably deserve to get treated like the way you are. I have seen what you are working on and how people treat you.

And the way people treat you is no different or worse then how other people here get treated.
There will always be haters. And if you think you are an exception because you think you're making 1337 or because you're some superior educated tough shot, then you are sorely mistaken.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2015 Live Jun 18, 2015 02:39 PM (Total replies: 532)

Cool

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 1:12 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website