A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dragonslayer182
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 16, 2015 11:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Dragonslayer182 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 1,562 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

For the past few days, I've been thinking about starting up a youtube channel that explains various Halo PC/CE strategies, tactics, tricks, etc. for various weapons and maps. I was wondering if it even be worth putting any effort (and possibly money) to make this channel happen. If I do this, I will try to make episodes as decently produced as I can make them (Decent mic, HD gameplay, etc.). Would you and the rest of the PC/CE community be interested in them, or would it just be a waste of time?

Halo CE General Discussion » Mods to make animations 60fps or above? Jul 1, 2015 03:04 AM (Total replies: 6)

I read about how Halo's animations are capped at 30fps, so I searched online for 60fps animations mods and all I found was an assault rifle mod that didn't even work in multiplayer. Are there any other mods for it? If not, why haven't they been made?

It's most likely a dev kit, which would be a possibility because the Xbone uses x86 hardware. There is no way that microsoft would allow one of the "Big" Halo games to be on the PC.

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 10:13 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website