A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tordah
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 6, 2016 11:43 PM
Interests: JeepSpeed, Making parts, Computer building, PC Gaming
Your Age: 28
What Games do you play: Black Mesa, Crysis, HaloCE, CRYEngine, Unreal Engine 4
He gets right on to the friction of the day

Post Statistics
Tordah has contributed to 29 posts out of 469343 total posts (.01%) in 1,548 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 6, 2016 11:43 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4

Iím always gonna love your work no matter what. No matter how its been played. Youíre my inspiration and CMT . Youíre the best known guy in CMT that we have so far. But until you start believing in 30fps is alot better than 60fps, you ainít gonna be true gamer for life.Ē

Edited by sshers4 on Jul 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM

You're The Inspiration by Chicago starts playing...
Here you go..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-XhQeFzW4

Edited by Tordah on Jul 6, 2016 at 11:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 24, 2016 02:23 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I think it has an option to allow funny lewd anime mmorpg ads

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 24, 2016 01:03 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Why did you screenshot your desktop?
Why are you using incognito?
Why do you not have ad block?
Why did you post two different screenshots?
Why are they from two different ISPs both known to suck?
What the hell are you watching on youtube?

1. Because I'm a lazy prtscn fool.

2. Because I like the icon.

3. Because I can't be bothered.

4. Because I have a summer home.

5. Because I actually get good service from them.

6. Bluedrake42. You should check him out he's awesome.

Be bothered!
Go install ad blocker ultimate Firefox extension and change your world!
No more ads of any kind!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 23, 2016 07:12 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
I'll be playing with a Steam Controller. Accuracy of a mouse for aiming(once you master the trackpad), and the precision of a joystick for movement.(especially if you actually use the joystick...)

I got to say I've really been digging the steam controller, I think I love it most for skyrim, I'm still getting my profile dialed in for halo ce. Mainly working on how it performs when weapons are scoped. I use a paddle to zoom and also have the same paddle slow down the track pad sensitivity, which is awesome! But it still needs a bit of fine tuning.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 23, 2016 05:44 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
and easier melee + movement.

I bound melee to the thumb button on my mouse for this exact reason.

I had the xb1 controller on my radar for a while but I was waiting on getting one to see if the wireless receiver would eventually get win7 support, and it appears it has now.

I do remember being very pleased in 2003 that I could finally play halo campaign with a KB/m.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 23, 2016 01:20 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I've always been better with a KB/m than a controller for fps. I love controllers to though. halo is one of those games I'll use both(not at the same time :p) depending on how I'm feeling. Swinging around hunters and shooting them in the back always felt way better with a controller.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 22, 2016 12:23 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Do most of you guys use 360 controllers in CE? Ive always just used mouse and keyboard. Apparently CMT has spv3 dialed in to feel like it did on the xbox. I may just go buy a new 360 controller for this(my old one died.) I've been using the steam controller a lot lately, and it even feels pretty good(to me) in halo ce.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 24, 2016 05:31 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I watched part of the stream last night, looked pretty cool. After watching it, its not hard to understand why cmt would not want it posted up for public viewing. There were some little quirks and kinks that would probably get all the attention.

I'm sure no one on halo maps would nitpick :)
Edited by Tordah on Mar 24, 2016 at 06:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 16, 2015 09:17 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
We don't have shielded grunts, but yeah Jackals, Skirmishers, and Grunts all have infected forms now. Library has our new Forerunner forces as well as scattered Covenant squads also looking for the index.

That sounds pretty cool.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 7, 2015 12:41 AM (Total replies: 12123)

I'm pretty happy with what the cmt spv3 crew has set out to do as far as expanding upon the original campaign. I think there is a nostalgic hook on spv3. Everything I've seen and heard about spv3 intrigues me and I'm really looking forward to playing it. On the other hand tsc:E blew me away with its sheer beauty and general enjoyment of play-thru. I totally agree with masters, spv3 and tsc:E are apples and oranges. And really its quite a blessing on the community here to get these two totally different products (as well as others). Whats I'm getting at here is the differences should be embraced. I think its fine to compare the two for conversation sake, but again the two are fulfilling two totally different roles. I for one see great value in both projects, and each for its own reasons. My hats off to the tsc:E team, and i look forward to spv3 with anticipation.
Edited by Tordah on Sep 7, 2015 at 04:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Has someone done this already? Jul 28, 2015 05:44 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: just like a SP map, just load up the UI.map

I'll try this when i get home, Hopefully the camera pans around on its loop like it should. It would be great if it was this easy.

Quote: I think is possible and easy, the data files for the original ui are uploaded in this site, so just download them, delete the tittles and buttons, compile and done

If simply loading the UI like a map doesn't work I'll be going down this road, (and asking more questions.) Thanks guys

Halo CE General Discussion » Has someone done this already? Jul 28, 2015 12:23 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hey guys I'm looking for a UI that has the logo and menus removed (or hidden). Basically I want to be able to capture the background ring animation without any layers in front of it. I've been looking around but haven't found anything. I'm assuming it is possible, but I'm not sure if is way more work than it's worth.. (I've never messed with the UI).

The purpose is just to make a simple screensaver and have the animation loop available for other projects like live wallpaper ect..
Edited by Tordah on Jul 28, 2015 at 01:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Do clans exist anymore? Jul 23, 2015 10:21 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: I remember playing this game back in 2004. I was just a freshman in high school at the time.

But you haven't been since then if I interpreting your post right? No offense but I think you missed out on the golden age of CE.

Yea you got it right, I totally missed out on the golden age of CE, wish i had stuck with it, oh well.. 2004 was half a lifetime ago, hard to believe. Anyway yea maybe I'll see you in game sometime, XF Customs is a fun server. Cheers Mate.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do clans exist anymore? Jul 22, 2015 08:42 PM (Total replies: 16)

I sort of have the same story as you. I played halo back 2004. Then i got carried away with soldier of fortune 2 for a while, the one and only time I've been part of a clan, lots of fun with that game. Anyway i just joined halo maps a few weeks back. I had a nostalgic itch that i needed to scratched so installed halo pc to play through the original campaign(which was great) but what is even greater is how alive the community still is after all this time. Some amazing projects have just come to fruition and more still on the horizon. I'm not really clan material, I have two kids that get most of my time, but i do play halo CE online 2 or 3 times a week usually 9-11pm pacific time; if that happens to align with times you may play pm me, I have a steam account. Oh and welcome back.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 17, 2015 12:26 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: Work in progress mate. Probably not finished, the beta build sign is there for a reason.

Yea, I wish i could just delete this post, It was a bit impulsive. Obviously the CMT is on it. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact you can only cram so much stuff in a halo map. I'm betting the extra rocks are an idea they're playing around with but until they get all the top priority stuff done they wont fully develop them because they may have to remove them so save space later. Or they just simply haven't gotten to it yet. Anyway I could have thought about it a bit longer and answered my own question with common sense.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 12, 2015 08:49 PM (Total replies: 12123)

As I was watching the CE3 2015 footage for spv3 Silent Cartographer(non evolved) it seemed to me the rocks on the beach were pretty shiny, almost metallic looking. Was this just me or anyone else agree? It was the only thing I did not like the look of. Almost looks like blobs of metal on the beach.

I know this is a WIP so i'm guessing this is still on the to do list.
This is meant to be constructive, not trying to complain here.

Edited by Tordah on Jul 14, 2015 at 05:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 10, 2015 12:20 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: What you see with a30 really has nothing to do with OS

I'm gonna be showing my ignorance for i while around here until i catch up.
Also can't wait to see your stuff at CE3 tomorrow.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2015 Live Jul 9, 2015 06:04 PM (Total replies: 532)

2:00 for me in California. Hey anyone have a glass of water?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 9, 2015 05:31 PM (Total replies: 12123)

-Masters1337 I just watched the spv3 section of CE3 2014 and saw a quick snippet of a30. Your sky looked great, well everything looked great! Please disregard everything I said earlier about ďmy input on a30.Ē In fact Iím sure you disregarded it the moment you read it because your sky looks awesome. Anyway I had to tell you myself. I am floored at whatís possible in the halo engine with OS. I wish there was some way I could help or contribute, but I doubt there is. What the CMT crew is doing with spv3 is absolutely phenomenal. I highly anticipate the release of spv3.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 6, 2015 05:39 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: We are still going with the overcast look we have had, although I think it looks very nice and suits the level.

Well I look forward to playing it.

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 1:33 AM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website