A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Stryker
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 9, 2015 03:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo.
Join us.... We have models.

Post Statistics
Stryker has contributed to 7 posts out of 469152 total posts (0.00%) in 1,472 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » UNSC: Frontier Assault {W.I.P} Jul 9, 2015 03:39 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
I don't think you can get Reach quality with the assets available on this site.

Assets will be remade, albeit high poly and retextured.. I'm going to be uploading a video in about a week.
Reach-esque graphics and playing-feel.
PM me your skype moot, I'd like to discuss this with you.
Edited by Stryker on Jul 9, 2015 at 03:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » UNSC: Frontier Assault {W.I.P} Jul 9, 2015 02:58 PM (Total replies: 26)

The game will over all look nicer. Armor Abilities. A whole load of stuff that syncs in MP. Forge. This game is intended to be a Halo Reach on PC kind of feel.

Halo CE General Discussion » UNSC: Frontier Assault {W.I.P} Jul 9, 2015 02:28 PM (Total replies: 26)

Yes, we know how much work this takes. Honestly, right now, our biggest issue is getting a shield system in place. Please note that 90% of the models we plan to use are not made by us, allowing us to have a much better timeframe.
The beta will feature 3 MP maps, and no progress has been made on the campaign so far.
I'm currently setting up a website to explan all of this stuff. Thanks.
Remember, the more you contribute, the faster this gets done.
Edited by Stryker on Jul 9, 2015 at 02:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » UNSC: Frontier Assault {W.I.P} Jul 9, 2015 12:58 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheChunkierBean
Already discussed with them and I've declined adding these guys. Love the enthusiasm but these guys aren't ready to release this game.

We've never talked to bean....
Anyways, we only plan to use Custom content, made by the community.

Multiplayer is being coded currently, but a nice playermodel would be nice. Valhalla and the Pit need to be textured as well.
Edited by Stryker on Jul 9, 2015 at 01:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » UNSC: Frontier Assault {W.I.P} Jul 9, 2015 01:40 AM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: renegade343
-snip-

Thanks for the feedback,I appreciate it.
Some tangible screenshots will be released soon, no worries. The reason I posted here was to let everyone know. Say you don't want to invest long term, but want to help. Say you make a high poly model of a spartan. Boom. Beta access, perhaps pre-alpha. We currently in gamed 2 maps. These maps are the pit, by Cyberdyne, and Valhalla, by Slappy. If someone is willing to texture the Valhalla, that would be nice. Again, anyone who contributed will be rewarded. The idea is to pump this out quick, and have a halo 3-reach kind of feel. Beta will have 3 maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 8, 2015 09:14 PM (Total replies: 402)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
That's a shame, I was looking forward to this at CE3.

Halo CE General Discussion » UNSC: Frontier Assault {W.I.P} Jul 8, 2015 09:07 PM (Total replies: 26)

Halo members of Halomaps! (Pardon the terrible pun) I am Stryker, the lead developer for Stryke Studios. I'm here to tell you about yet another Halo Fangame. The game is called UNSC:Frontier Assault. While I am well aware the market for such game is oversaturated i decided to make this anyways. Why? you might ponder. I reliazed all these game will take at least a couple of years to develop. UNSC:FA is pushing to have abeta within 4 months, and a full release in a year and a half. How are such times possible, you may ask. We have a plan. We have a 8 man set team, but our goal is simple. I have posted about this project on multiple other sites (Blenderartists, Unity, etc..)
and our goal is to have assets built by people who would like to see a game, but don't want to have a full time commitment to a team. For example, we already have a fusion coil built for us. What's the reward for you? Anyone who contributes get's to participate in the beta! So I ask you, members of HaloMaps, post anything you can to help us. Models, Textures, Vehicles, Idea's, Suggestions. ANYTHING All credit will be given to anyone who deserves it. We will be using assets from CE, albeit turning them into a high poly version, to speed up the process. The game will be made in Unity 5. So please members of Halomaps. Help us out. Screenies coming soon.
Edited by Stryker on Jul 8, 2015 at 09:08 PM

Time: Thu July 18, 2019 8:58 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website