A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TimeTravel Trevor
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 15, 2015 07:27 AM
Interests: Book Novels,sports, BEACH Sexy Girls with great personality
Your Age: Journey To The Center Of The Earth
What Games do you play: My instRument :D XD

Post Statistics
TimeTravel Trevor has contributed to 3 posts out of 469376 total posts (0.00%) in 1,555 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I am here to give my demands Jul 15, 2015 07:27 AM (Total replies: 44)

Why you make funny of him?The guy all that is ask about is if you can help is it so hard to give a simple answer with yes or no.Its disrespectful that for someone who have all the intention to share hes knowledge with you,If you need a help i could help you bro but with textures and my brother could also give hand for tags bitmaps shaders We arent creating maps ,We just replacing stuffs,thats what you need to know Replace for example H2 ascension weapons tags with h4 weapons like originally the set h2 weapons for the particular map to change that with h4 weapons style and some more

Halo CE General Discussion » Time Travel Halo Jul 15, 2015 05:39 AM (Total replies: 18)

I know is large task and you are right you need to know where you going,In fact im texture maker but my brother has skills on that I have no doubt about my brother if he say something he can make it i believe in him and so he is in me and if anyone doubts your problem,i know that some are unfaithfull if the dont have some clues about it,But With little support i promise we will do our best to impress you,I know you are Video Editor i appreciate it that from what you just told i can only tell you are EXPERT,Okay i get it look im not trying to be as like you are i dont wont to put myself in a competition, but if this is what you want i will respond to the call,all i need is you attention,If you are not listening carefully, you will miss things. Important things. I will not pause, I will not repeat myself, and you will not interrupt me. You think that because you're sitting where you are, and I am sitting where I am, that you are in control you're mistaken. I am in control, because I know things that you do not know.What I will need from you now is a commitment. You will listen closely, and you will not judge me until I am finished. If you cannot commit to this, then please leave the room. But if you choose to stay, remember you chose to be here. What happens from this moment forward is not my responsibility, It's yours Pay attention : I like solving problems that some find hard to solve,Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine. i would give an example :Well, there's a judge and a

subject, and... the judge asks questions and, depending

on the subject's answers, determines who he is talking

with...Think of it. A digital computer. Electrical brain.
Machines can't think as people do. A machine is different from a person. Hence, they think differently. The interesting question is, just because something, thinks differently from you, does that mean it's not thinking? Well, we allow for humans to have such divergences from one another.You like orange i hate coffee,you cry at sad films, I am allergic to pollen. What is the point of different tastes, different... preferences, if not, to say that our brains work differently, that we think differently? And if we can say that about one another, then why can't we say the same thing for brains... built of copper and wire, steel?Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. but remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... hollow.
When people talk to each other, they never say what they mean. They say something else and you˘re expected to just know what they mean, I answered your questions. You know my story. That˘s the point We are all pretending to be something.or to be Someone. And we are no more, and no less, than what we can convince other people that we are.
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 05:40 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 05:44 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 05:46 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 05:47 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 05:59 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Time Travel Halo Jul 15, 2015 04:28 AM (Total replies: 18)

Hello,to all im so exciting that im part of this great amazing community,Come with me if you want to live
Let me tell you something about myself you dont know
Im the best! thats all u need to know XD
Okay im here for reason i saw a guy the other days on this forum was asking about How to make a texture thats looks great for the particular map H3 VALHALLA and i wanted to offer myself as a volunteeR, My mission is to remake all Halo 3 Maps actually the best one and those who are nowdays playable And Halo 2 same,Now i have 2 things on my mind and i want your oppinion Should i change everything like bitmaps shaders tags and more or Should i make it normal Like great colours powerfull brightness And other stuffs Im working on this,i start right away,Just like every other texture players,We are working on this Is me and my brother,we will do the best is possible to make this really good,And i like to think if you agree>? Thank you and have nice day! My brother came with an idea of changing all halo weapons and vehicles sounds with h4 style or with mass effect I love mass effect even if i never play it :P i only saw some gameplay for this game :D
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 04:29 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 04:30 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 04:36 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 04:37 AM

I forgot to tell the maps which will be included ON THE LIST BELOW :
1)H2 Ascension
2)H2 Turf
3)H3 Sandtrap
4)H3 Valhalla
5)H2 Beaver Creek
6)H2 BloodGulch
6)H2 Zanzibar Update
7)H2 Warlock
8)h3-heretic
9)HeadlongPB2
10)Insomania
11)Z_Coagulation_h2_pb2
12)Z_Sanctuary_h2_pb2
thats all at the momment Thanks for listening : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQJiQr7Fgsw
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 04:40 AM
Edited by TimeTravel Trevor on Jul 15, 2015 at 04:52 AM

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 9:38 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website