A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: BA TomBoy
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 24, 2015 02:07 AM
Interests: Girls,Tennis,Football,Basketball,Video-games,Movies, Beach Party, Shooting, Archery,Walk the dog,etc
Your Age: Im 20 But I feel younger,Teenage Im Sensitive to words
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Call Of Duty Series,Assassins Creed Series, Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein TOB
breathtaking
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
BA TomBoy has contributed to 16 posts out of 469359 total posts (0.00%) in 1,525 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » HALO UNABLE TO JOIN THE GAME SERVER Jul 24, 2015 02:07 AM (Total replies: 14)

Who isnt lol

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO UNABLE TO JOIN THE GAME SERVER Jul 24, 2015 01:56 AM (Total replies: 14)

Yesterday i tried to join a server and i could only get that error message i try to fingure it out whats wrong i went to internet connection i change the DNS i let it normal again but nothing happend ,i reinstall uninstall install halo 5 times today and i could still get that error.I dont know what cause the problem.Anyway if you dont know,dont worry i ll come up with something,But You must know something.Idk,I think someone did something to my IP Some Nasty Command,Because 2 days ago i could join every server i went to a specific server called BLACK,and after i couldnt join that server anymore and any other server just few servers
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 24, 2015 at 02:07 AM

How can a game be healthy as you said since there no players in but,actually there players that think they can play the game,since the use something else to play for them.I dont think this problem will ever be solved.Anyway i dont wish to expanded more to this,Lets stop this issue here.Lets make a fresh start How was your day today?

Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 23, 2015 at 11:21 AM

stability as it used to have, i personaly say Yes,and maybe no,I think it could cause a lot to a lot of players around the world,and im also talking about HALO CE COMMUNITY ,how would that effecting you? Yesterday i join for a little while in halo and i only saw few servers online,Sometimes i wish it could start over from the very first time that this game was released,people always buy new games and play them,but forgetting the 1st one that EVER play,and how much funny they were,What was that bring them close to those games was it the invasion from entity outside our space, from different galaxy,was is the storyline,or something else,I start playing this game from a little boy is been almost 15 years and i have tired yet,And please i would rather avoid that lecture of you know you are addict and you have no life and other nonsense,i hate the most when someone judge you of things knowing that he also did.I THINK THAT HALO WAS THE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAME EVER CAME OUT with not so good graphics for some but for me was good enough,Halo CE LAN PARTY without all those cheaters that nowdays we interface,And because the dont like our oppinion the suspend us,If i could find the first one who build those cheats and i could have something to go with him back in time and show him what would be the disaster in few years he could have change his mind.Of Creating releasing more,Just tell me what you want to tell me but be polite,We dont have to start a fight and breakhearts.
Time Travels Is just impossible,But not for those who have imagination and those who believe.Imagine if we could bring from all across the world all those crazy people with crazy ideas what the could do? And most that has been rejected by High states,if the could find a way to make a sense,and make people trust them...........I know we all do mistakes and sometimes we dont think as some the expect from us to be and think,But isnt that bad to tell what we believe is right and what we dont....
If you agree give a thumps up Or if you dont GIVE A smile.

Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 23, 2015 at 11:11 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Revolution Jul 23, 2015 10:09 AM (Total replies: 218)

Nexus Nex Onix lol xd Hi how are you http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=48002 you must be the one who build all those incredible maps,sooo are they out ?....:P\Anyway doesnt matter if they arent out,So....how things goes on there? Is everything alright ?Do you like ur work?,cz i find it nice ..Wish i could have a simple goal instead of having more and complex,well wish you best of luck with what you working on and hope you succeed Hey and keep ur head up always.Dont let anything let you down,Life Knock us down but we can chooce whether or not get back up
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 23, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » You may enjoy it. Jul 23, 2015 10:07 AM (Total replies: 17)

haha

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there any way to animate with Blender? Jul 23, 2015 10:05 AM (Total replies: 6)

Lol i thought u were saying blended the movie with adam sandler Family adams XD
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 23, 2015 at 10:05 AM Is this a program that blender?and what does exactly do?
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 23, 2015 at 10:06 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jul 23, 2015 10:01 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Ill try once more to download that game even if i think is going waste time,I hope the have released a new patch for this game the first time i played it was lagging so badly.But the facts is i dont wish to play halo online,cause of someday may cause troubles to HALO CE community,I see lots of players play this game but few servers in halo "CE" are usually ON.
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 23, 2015 at 10:03 AM

One question whats that UHMSO?

Wish i could help you,but i know someone not personally ,but i think he could help you, Lets play pantomime He is Animator Modeler Game-Creator, Can u guess?

tick tock time is running Lets give a little help he wrote something on the 19th post,i think i help you enough
And the Answer is!! Who will be lucky one,Come on i dont hear the bell

Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 20, 2015 at 04:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass tagset release Jul 20, 2015 04:21 AM (Total replies: 28)

Is pretty nice,I like it.... Does anyone have any idea of when CMT PROJECT will be available?

Halo CE General Discussion » so xfire is gone now? Jul 19, 2015 12:26 PM (Total replies: 13)

Unfortunetaly,i just already check Xfire is down,but Local data might be lost but not broswer data,I use EVOLVEHQ and i believe is 10 times better then Xfire,If you read EvolveHQ you understand why.
1)" Evolve works with thousands of games. Can't decide what to play? Let Evolve pick something for you"

2)"Connect and coordinate with friends (old and new) with matchmaking, instant messaging, voice-over-IP, and scheduling tools."

3)"Achievements, screenshots, videos and live broadcasts for all the world to see (or not)".

You can find it on google EVOLVEHQ

Halo CE General Discussion » Time Travel Halo Jul 19, 2015 11:55 AM (Total replies: 18)

I was re-checking the post and something didnt match,and i copy paste a sentence on google and he get me over there,>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2084970/quotes << Maybe would be more wisely if u didnt post it.Just thought, i would agree more with the guy that using "red font"
Dont try to impress noone do it for yourself,thats all it maters to me atleast,For example: You see a Hot girl on the street,so you thinking what i should do to impress her,or what to say to her to make her feel that im smarter...You try to build a nice body but you dont it for yourself,but for the girl,ITS WRONG.I have seen the movie by the way pretty good based on true story

"I Also know is forbidden using links" So sorry again

Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 19, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 19, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 19, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jul 19, 2015 11:44 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I tried to play this game Once (Halo Online) but,it was unplayable to me,perhaps must something to do with my drivers...otherwise idk,but it was laggy all the way through,so i had to remove it....But i still using 2 social networks if people wish to communicate with me 1) xfire i think you all know that,And Evolve both good but i rather prefer to use evolve,cz is froxy
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 19, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Outpost Firefight (yes, we have rips) Jul 18, 2015 07:02 AM (Total replies: 10)

I like it,and the stuffs you added on the 3rd picture,May i ask you something i tried to download the beta version,but after it goes 99% it stuck.My bad unstuck i was downloading movies and i couldnt get it,I had utorrent open and other broswer pages and couldnt load the map,Now lets hope it works

Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 20, 2015 at 04:19 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CORTANA BRING TO LIFE NOW ON YOUR SMARTPHONES? Jul 18, 2015 06:01 AM (Total replies: 10)

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/2/5570866/cortana-windows-phone-8-1-digital-assistant
I know is not allowed to post links forgive me,forgot it
Edited by BA TomBoy on Jul 18, 2015 at 06:02 AM

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 9:40 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website