A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: seraph17
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 23, 2015 07:26 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 25
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
seraph17 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469387 total posts (0.00%) in 1,552 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Do clans exist anymore? Jul 23, 2015 07:26 PM (Total replies: 16)

I remember playing this game back in 2004. I was just a freshman in high school at the time.

But you haven't been since then if I interpreting your post right? No offense but I think you missed out on the golden age of CE.

I don't have kids but I have been busy with college (although I understand that doesn't come close to the responsibilities of raising children) which has cut back on my playing time. I don't know if we'll get a chance to play due to other commitments on my end but if I see you ingame I'll say hello.

And thank you for welcoming me back.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do clans exist anymore? Jul 20, 2015 10:37 PM (Total replies: 16)

Thanks for your reply.

Would you say it would be a waste of time to try and start my own considering the state of the community?

Looking at it there doesn't seem to be much skilled players left.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do clans exist anymore? Jul 20, 2015 10:23 PM (Total replies: 16)

Hello,

I used to play Halo Custom Edition back in the day (i.e. 2004, 2005) when there were numerous clans. I remember joining a few, [CAF], {PWH}, [HGE] and {CRG} as time went on and met quite a few people that I wish were still playing. We went our separate ways circa 2007-2008.

Anyway, I was wondering if clans existed in game anymore. I know that the Halo CE league no longer exists and that many clans have disbanded. I was considering starting my own but to be honest the community is different from what I remember it. Of course, I was planning on starting a clan as a vehicle to meet people (although that idea is not my own idea, a friend of mine came up with it after some drama with some clans he was involved in).

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 8:33 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website