A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dennio
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 12, 2015 10:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Dennio has contributed to 1 posts out of 469376 total posts (0.00%) in 1,527 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Where do I start to make some new maps? Aug 12, 2015 10:53 PM (Total replies: 2)

Okay so a little about me, I have not really rendered in a 3D form very much aside from a google program and this other one I forgot the name of. I have Autodesk installed on my laptop along with Photoshop 2013 and Illustrator and any other adobe program I need. I want to know where I can get started and if I recall werent there some programs made from bungie for this very purpose for us to use? If so please point me in the right direction or any direction for that matter and I am very interested in any insight tips you can give. I am so bored at the moment, waiting 3 months to join the air force and working at goodwill so too much time is on my hands and I dont like them being still.

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 9:35 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website