A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: PappinAce
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 20, 2015 08:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
PappinAce has contributed to 2 posts out of 468028 total posts (0.00%) in 1,185 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Post custom map secrets here. Aug 20, 2015 08:07 PM (Total replies: 12)

Cool, any idea where exactly that is? I can't find a video anywhere.

To the other three posters, I have no idea what you're talking about. I made this topic because secrets on custom maps aren't very well-known other than Yoyorast Island and Coldsnap, so I thought it would be good to exchange some knowledge. If you don't have a serious contribution to make, please don't post.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post custom map secrets here. Aug 19, 2015 08:34 PM (Total replies: 12)

Hey everyone! I've been playing this game for over a decade and I've just registered. I love how Halo CE has made it possible to keep this game fresh even after so long. The basic gameplay stays the same but all these talented modders keep creating beautiful new maps for us to explore. Here are some of the secrets I know:

Map: Tempo
There is a secret room that can be accessed by jumping on top of the pillar to the right of green base, and then grenade jumping against the invisible wall. If you are able to land four tricky crouch jumps, you will reach the very bottom of the map. Here there is a rapid-fire fuel rod gun, rocket launchers, flame-throwers, and some kind of red laser beam weapon. The catch: there is nobody to use them on! You must find a tiny little disguised portal in order to get back to the level, where you can unleash hell on your opponents. Alternatively, you can view all the action from the safety of your secret room through the glass floor.

Map: Sciophobia
At the center courtyard of the spaceship, on the red side, melee the door on the second floor hallway while running forward. You'll find yourself in a tiny dark room; jump at the left corner and you will arrive at the top of the map! You can watch the action unfold under you through the glass, and if you wander to the edge, you can also throw grenades through the windows of the bases. This is a great place to hide the flag if there is a standoff in CTF.

Map: Outpost Rio Classic
I need your help on this one. One time I played and I was able to get up to a secret sniping point behind red base. There were rockets up there too. I haven't been able to find my way back though! Would anyone happen to know where the secret portal is?

Time: Thu November 15, 2018 2:16 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website