A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Markel
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 13, 2015 12:57 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Markel has contributed to 3 posts out of 467276 total posts (0.00%) in 1,071 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Questions about exporting BSP Geometry Sep 13, 2015 12:57 AM (Total replies: 8)

Thanks all, I figured it out. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Questions about exporting BSP Geometry Sep 12, 2015 09:39 PM (Total replies: 8)

How would I export one material at a time as multiple obj files? "Separate Objects by Material" just exports one single .obj.

Halo CE General Discussion » Questions about exporting BSP Geometry Sep 12, 2015 08:11 PM (Total replies: 8)

So I wanted to export out the BSPs from some of CE's multiplayer maps to fool around with. I downloaded HEK+ and the BSP tag converter but I ran into a problem. That being, I can export out the BSP geometry as an .obj and the textures out as whatever format I want, but if I import the .obj into blender, all the geometry is one object, which means it would be very difficult for me to apply the seperate textures to where they are supposed to be applied. Is there a way I can export out the geometry as seperate .obj files depending on their materials?

Time: Fri August 17, 2018 3:17 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website