A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: omnitrix152
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 14, 2017 02:50 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
omnitrix152 has contributed to 7 posts out of 469463 total posts (0.00%) in 1,499 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Rcon hack? HELP Jun 14, 2017 02:50 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hey guys

Just recently got into server hosting and stuff, I need help though for testing because on one of my servers on halo CE some Spanish guy came in and used some software when I wasn't there to hack and retrieve the rcon password of the server, its not a joke I have seen it happen before to other servers, do you guys have any idea how they do this and how I would do that with a server on halo CE? Do you know of any software which this is possible with?

Thankyou, please shed some light.

Halo CE General Discussion » MUTED - PLEASE HELP Nov 16, 2016 08:40 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey guys

So basically I got muted on 4RG which is a bigass server, im pretty sure it was a little bitch mexican admin who did it but the point is how do I unmute myself? when it happened it said "muted by the admin permanently", so how do you think this was done? through ip or gamer id or ..? whatever the case please help.

Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP - GOT MUTED ON ZOMBIE SERVER Oct 14, 2015 09:27 PM (Total replies: 9)

I doubt it, anyways what did he do ? its worth a try.

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP - GOT MUTED ON ZOMBIE SERVER Oct 14, 2015 08:41 PM (Total replies: 9)

So if i get a dynamic ip address then il be unmuted? i need more info.

baring in mind it is the ip they muted.

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP - GOT MUTED ON ZOMBIE SERVER Oct 14, 2015 08:33 PM (Total replies: 9)

It may not be the cd key, but then which one is it? im willing to re-install halo with a new cd key but i need a rare one so its not been messed around with. I tried that, turned it off for 5 minutes then back on, and i wont go that far to buy things or mess around with my router.

How do i find out how the pr1ck did it?

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP - GOT MUTED ON ZOMBIE SERVER Oct 14, 2015 08:11 PM (Total replies: 9)

Really? the guys such a b1tch, he mutes everyone. And yh your right but where can i go? And wait what?? if i use a dynamic ip or whatever il be unmuted? what effect does it have and what do i do?

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP - GOT MUTED ON ZOMBIE SERVER Oct 14, 2015 07:57 PM (Total replies: 9)

Hey guys

Im playing halo custom edition and as most of you know there are a load of Mexican douches on there but this is basically what happened. My favorite zombie server is called - zombies teleports by luis, im sure most of you have heard of it but basically one of the admins on there goes by the name of sombrak and is an ignorant mexican who muted me permanently and now i cant talk on the server :(

I have to be able to talk to recharge ammo and just speak with others in general so my question is how to get unmuted? like what does it trace back to? cd key? ip? or something else maybe? Iv asked another one of my friends this and he has no idea even though hes been admin before, im begging now please someone help me.

Or another possibility is how could i become admin on that server? If so i could probably unmute myself but point being i need to get unmuted???

Please give me a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Time: Wed November 20, 2019 3:07 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website