A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SBB_Michelle
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 16, 2018 07:53 PM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KFt2o5u8cwEfo254hmywg
Interests: Programming, Animation, Game Design, things that are fun.
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Floof

Post Statistics
SBB_Michelle has contributed to 357 posts out of 467535 total posts (.08%) in 1,057 days (.34 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » need help Sep 16, 2018 07:53 PM (Total replies: 6)

Can't sync something that doesn't exist.

Halo CE General Discussion » need help Sep 16, 2018 04:32 AM (Total replies: 6)

Could you stop with this cd-key crap? How do you even think it is relevant to this thread, I can't even figure out what the guy is saying.

But forget about that for a second. All I see you do is complain about this cd-key stuff. All these issues that you put the cd-key excuse towards are not even connected with that half of the time. I know that because I lost my cd-key in 2014, and I've had enough time to figure out that the game is not at all that dependent on having a CD-key.

The game isn't even smart about it. You can forward your ports, host a lan server and as long as you don't set it to show up in the server list it doesn't even perform the cd-key check, and people can join from outside of your lan network. SAPP also removes the check.

It also bothers me to hell because some of us simply can not buy a new cd-key. I live in Europe and there is no sellers that ship the game to my place. I don't even think you can get a legit new copy in the US. How do you know for sure that one of those second hand sellers hasn't thrown their key on the internet or installed the game on multiple computers before selling it, or has made a copy of the cd-rom?

How about you actually start being helpful.

All I know about what this guy is asking is that he has something that doesn't sync. You know what that likely means? It likely means he's already connected to the server and has an issue with something not lining up properly.

You can also get the exact sounds by downloading this video and extracting them from it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu5zXB2JIwE

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Sparky's Version of Guerilla Aug 28, 2018 11:02 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
Since I don't use this wonderful forum anymore

Yeah, you're totally not using this wonderful forum. I'm definitely not looking at you using this wonderful forum right now.

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt spc 3 part two come out yet? Aug 25, 2018 03:54 PM (Total replies: 11)

Just some tweaks were made that won't matter to most people. There is no new version in developement.
And btw, just so you know. It's not actually possible for opensauce to fix the hac2 compatibility issue. Because it's hac2's code that is acting up.

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 20, 2018 08:35 PM (Total replies: 19)

I don't care about anything going on in this thread, but this. This is gold:

Quote:
this is absolutly rediculous. i dont have to try to be smart. i already am. and will always be smart. maybe smarter than you, maybe not, it doesent matter, we all have things were good at.

Thellt -2018

You can PM the ADMINISTRATOR. I suggest handling these things in private so people don't start being dorks. Just Private Message 'Dennis'.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best 3ds max version for halo ce Aug 14, 2018 09:00 PM (Total replies: 12)

Since we're all on different max versions, if anyone wants to share an fbx, I suggest going to the advanced settings when exporting and using one of the old binary formats so max 8 users can enjoy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best 3ds max version for halo ce Aug 14, 2018 06:58 PM (Total replies: 12)

I'm talking about rendering issues on the UI and viewports. They bug out all the time for me when I try to use max 8.

Setting the theme of Windows to basic could fix it I think, but that has the side effect of slowing down and breaking some other applications. And Windows 7 is the last Windows that supports this feature.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best 3ds max version for halo ce Aug 14, 2018 12:15 AM (Total replies: 12)

Everyone needs to stop telling people that they should use max 8. Max 8 depends on a deprecated Windows API for it's max script, so they won't all work properly. You also can't use some newer scripts and plugins, rendering is broken on windows 7 and up. Don't use max 8. If you want to go old school, use 9. But I suggest using a newer version personally.

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Aug 10, 2018 03:24 PM (Total replies: 99)

Your tags actually need to match. If they don't match properly then stuff will crash. This means that at best you can change visuals, but not functionality. Your map changed something it wasn't allowed to change, and that is why it crashed.

Halo CE General Discussion » High Resolution Halo HUD Aug 10, 2018 03:17 PM (Total replies: 17)

No, he's just not keeping up with giving details. I'll bug him.

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 10, 2018 12:40 AM (Total replies: 34)

I tried to have a serious talk with him a while ago, but it just ended up the same way it always ends up on this forum. I have been genuinely convinced that there is no good thing you can get out of talking to sparky. Nothing will improve.

I urge everyone here to just give up on this guy, he's a lost cause.

Edit:

I will go against what I just said by doing this, but whatever.

I want you to look at Dennis. Dennis has hosted this website for years, updating it and moderating it when needed. Dennis got to the point of needing food stamps so he could eat. You know what he didn't do? Shut down the servers. You know what he also hasn't done to my knowledge? Complained and asked people for gratefulness. And all of that while people slander him and are horrible to each other.

This website is built upon a promise, a promise kept no matter if the person it was promised to still cares. Because Dennis cares about keeping his promise.

That is in my eyes what being a good person really is about.

Doing it because you made a promise or because it will help people. Not to win gratitude.

Edited by SBB_Michelle on Aug 10, 2018 at 12:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » I cannot compress my sound into samples Aug 4, 2018 03:51 PM (Total replies: 8)

Calm down.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Tutorial] Fix your copy of Guerilla.exe Aug 4, 2018 01:42 AM (Total replies: 6)

https://github.com/gbMichelle/HEK-SHARP/blob/master/src/tags/tagdef/hekdef/tagdefShared.hpp structs. Ignore line 63 to 92.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h_Z4-FoLH29ASLDadhXSsAhhozakyygBDtEY1JoWqIU/edit?usp=sharing info for your enum stuff.

There is more in that code base. There actually is a primitive version of a definition writer that was meant to be hooked up to read JSON files for easily editable tag definitions across guerilla, tool, and sapien.

Keep up the more focused posts.

Halo CE General Discussion » I cannot compress my sound into samples Aug 4, 2018 01:18 AM (Total replies: 8)

I'm personally not a fan of video tutorials. As they are usually highly specific to how one person did it and not easily updatable. They also are horrible to search through and not good if you just want quick answers and detailed documentation.

Halo CE General Discussion » I cannot compress my sound into samples Jul 31, 2018 07:04 PM (Total replies: 8)

Here is what I have written about sound stuff. My guess is that you are stuck on the ogg codec, which this page will provide

This should hopefully give you all the information you need, prerequisites, how to compile, what most values mean.
https://hek.wikia.com/wiki/Sound
Edited by SBB_Michelle on Jul 31, 2018 at 07:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Jul 28, 2018 08:23 PM (Total replies: 36)

Use refinery ffs, refinery is a way better tag extractor, and if it screws up a tag, you can tell the creator or a contributor and it can be really easily fixed. They'll just tell you when to update, you update when they tell you, and it's fixed.

Get it here:

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50076

or here:

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50573

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
What I don't understand is how you have time to write that wall of text to respond to some genuine criticism yet you can't use that time to write a decent wall of an OP so people understand what the point of this thread is.

People don't click without context, please provide it.

He doesn't have a job and got kicked out of his church, he has a lot of time.

Quote: --- Original message by: WouterSmits
yes i am dutch why you asking

Because you used your real name as your profile name. Don't do that.

People can easily find out a lot of information about you simply by looking at your name, or searching for it on google. lolslayer for instance immediately picked up on how your name is Dutch, because it pretty much only found in the Netherlands. You'd be very unfortunate to have that name in the United States for instance, as it is so out of the ordinary for anyone in an English speaking country to have a name like that.
Edited by SBB_Michelle on Jul 28, 2018 at 07:58 PM

Time: Tue September 25, 2018 10:15 AM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website