A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Clef
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 31, 2016 11:41 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo
stOp spammi our hmf

Post Statistics
Clef has contributed to 4 posts out of 469375 total posts (0.00%) in 1,436 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Can you guys keep this community inline? Nov 9, 2015 07:25 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Quote: --- Original message by: Clef

The user impersonating you was going under the name R39_Sniper. It's not a matter of idiocy.

On the contrary, the fact that they couldn't even check the name and correct it proves my point

Fact-checking the names of minor celebrities is hardly a priority when someone is spamming your subreddit. There's a legitimate point in inquiring as to if you were involved anyway, the user made multiple accounts with variations of your name, so they were clearly quite intent on taking your identity.

Halo CE General Discussion » Can you guys keep this community inline? Nov 9, 2015 07:20 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Fun fact, you all are idiots seeing as you cant even spell my name right. As another thing i dont have a reddit account nor do i care for one. There are only two members of the contingency team who actually have reddit accounts and use them (figure out who). That being said you're suffering at the hands of your own "community's" stupidity.

The user impersonating you was going under the name R39_Sniper. It's not a matter of idiocy.

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 10:47 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website