A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: owlhead
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 05:21 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
owlhead has contributed to 16 posts out of 470345 total posts (0.00%) in 2,708 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » YOYO V2 : Why is it taking so long! Jan 2, 2008 05:21 AM (Total replies: 42)

Hey guys this is really funny halo ce 1.07 used to have alot of people and servers? now hardly nothing what happened? well im gonna tell you all something weird and you all need to check it out, I used to play on halo ce 1.06 the cracked version for a long time then I decided to finally buy the disk and get the true update because 1.06 ce was down to like 30 players it was dead, well now 1.07 is dead and I remembered I still had the ce 1.06 on my other computer so I figured I would go check it out since I hadnt played it in a year or so. Well I figured if there was 30 people left when I stopped playing, that there would only be about 10 by now or none lol, to my surprise there was over 500 on there at one time!!! I about fell over! I couldnt believe it so ive been playing it. it's very busy now so maybe we need to talk everyone into updating so we can get ce 1.07 buzzing again?

Halo CE General Discussion » HaloCEMaps.net Dec 25, 2007 03:44 AM (Total replies: 39)

webspace and bandwidth and hosting solutions is so cheap now for example hostgator for 7.95 a month: gives you unlimited domains unlimited bandwidth and 6 terabytes of server space plus every possible script and support software available. I run 5 websites believe me it dont cost much, it just takes alot of time and effort. no this is not spam LOL. I was just refering to the statement that no one can have the bandwidth and server space that halomaps does, actually you can fund a total hosting solution by picking up alluminum cans in your spare time it is not expensive!
Edited by owlhead on Dec 25, 2007 at 03:48 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Underrated Maps Nov 15, 2007 10:33 PM (Total replies: 28)

wpitest1, delta ruins, beryl rescue, helix canyon, bridge crossing, sky twins, camtrack arena fx, cliffhanger, highway shooting, division falls, high low, red feather ranch, siege. valis and many more, i wish people would play these maps consistantly!!!!!!
Edited by owlhead on Nov 15, 2007 at 10:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce is DEAD Nov 15, 2007 09:56 PM (Total replies: 94)

halo ce will come back after the newness wears off of halo 2 pc and halo 3, I play on both versions of custom edition and a weird thing is happening! I go back and forth from halo ce 1.06 and halo ce 1.07 our current update, well about 4 months ago ce 1.06 was down to about 40 players so I started mostly playing back on the update. Well in the last 3 months the update that we all play on has lost over half of the players, well I decided to go back and play on 1.06 for a while I figured it would be really dead and there would be some easy pickins on the noobs lol!!!! but to my suprise in the last week I have played it every day and it is booming over there!!!!!! I dont understand? there is about 400 players at all times now its un-believable

So I guess thats a good sign that ce is growning not dieing I just cant understand why that big boost of players down there? I guess they like the cracked version and dont want to pay to get the update! lol... but I asked about 25 different players the other day on 6 different servers and not one even new there was an update. lol omg....

So I guess I will play down there for a month or 2 and wait on the update to get more players back and try to recruit people to update. im telling you there are some outstanding players down there! if any one else here has both versions I suggest you go check it out it is truely weird!!!!!! "LONG LIVE CE"
Edited by owlhead on Nov 15, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » h3 valhalla Aug 17, 2007 10:16 PM (Total replies: 215)

im not good at all this stuff and i need someone to explain something too me ? i have been hearing that vehicles exploding cannot sync on the internet, exactly what does that mean because im a noob at this stuff!!! then why when i go to a server and play certain maps the vehicles such as hogs and shees blow up after so much damage? is that not syncing or what are you all talking about? because i have several maps where the vehicles blow up according to damage and all in the servers wittness it !!!! i would really appreciate someone explaing this to me. sycke!!!!! im just kiddin im a leet coder and by the way gannon lol i went and got on a server just to check something with everyone i asked all to watch as a shee was exploded from damage and we all was on the same side of the map, one of course was flying. we shot it untill it exploded, then i ask if everyone seen it explode they all replied yes! {imagine that !} i then said where did the pieces land when it exploded and they walked me right to the same spot i seen it at {well how bout that !} i also ask if someone could repeat this with hog same result. so yes they will sync perfectly if you know what you are doing ? lol "noobs gota luv em" by the way ganon you've been here 4 months and you think you are special ? roflmfao
Edited by owlhead on Aug 17, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Jan 20, 2007 05:39 PM (Total replies: 271)

the secret room on helix canyon is on the sniper structure in middle of the map, the one that looks like a water dam, go to the lighted side of the top and stand on the ledge jump far as you can on the slightly flatend rock appendage, and walla you are there. it is really kool it has large water drains that you can get in and try to control the secret room, it is alot of fun.

Time: Thu April 24, 2014 12:07 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website