A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jabukufo
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 28, 2017 06:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
jabukufo has contributed to 5 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 1,483 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to locate HEK Tool errors? Dec 18, 2015 07:55 PM (Total replies: 7)

Well I didn't want to say this earlier because I thought it would result in getting flamed or something, but I'm not actually using the .model_collision_geometry for this game...

I was never able to make use of the .wrl in blender, but I was able to find and fix all of the errors using the 3D Printer addon, of all things (It has a built in error checking function which happens to match nearly identically to the errors Tool gives.)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to locate HEK Tool errors? Dec 17, 2015 05:40 PM (Total replies: 7)

I'd really like to find a way to view the errors in blender or something else free/open-source.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to locate HEK Tool errors? Dec 17, 2015 12:06 PM (Total replies: 7)

I'm trying to build a .model_collision_geometry from a .jms file, and I can't seem to find a way to locate errors efficiently. Is there a good method? I noticed the edge errors have a number associated with them. Is there maybe a way to highlight edges based off of that number? how do I find which edge that number is referencing?

---Edit---
I found the .wrl file, but I've been doing the modeling in blender since I don't own 3ds max... I can't seem to view the .wrl in blender. Any help please?
Edited by jabukufo on Dec 17, 2015 at 01:44 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon tags & gametypes Nov 19, 2015 07:05 AM (Total replies: 3)

Is there a way to modify weapon tags in gametypes so that players would spawn with a battle rifle, DMR, or any other weapon tags that have been uploaded here?

I'm new to modding and have no idea what I'm doing; I just want to give Battle Rifle/DMR starts for use on custom recreated maps from other Halo games, and I'm not sure if I can just edit a gametype or if I have to actually edit the map files. I've tried searching, but due to my own lack of knowledge it's really not helping me much.

Or maybe a way to switch the assault rifle tags with a custom weapon tag so that choosing picking up an AR on ANY map whether it's a multiplayer or campaign map would put a BR in your hand?

Any help would be much appreciated, I can't seem to find anything recently posted about how to use weapon tags.
Edited by jabukufo on Nov 19, 2015 at 09:03 AM

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 5:58 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website