A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Rossy
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 6, 2015 07:39 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Rossy has contributed to 3 posts out of 469462 total posts (0.00%) in 1,448 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Can't load saved game Dec 6, 2015 07:39 AM (Total replies: 6)

Discovered that if I keep the original halo ce "ui.map", start from the console at the "multiplayer" screen, hit tilde and enter "map_name map", progress is saved and the maps change at the end of each level (single player maps in "map" folder). Just got to remember which map I was on. Must have been the custom UI files I was using.

Cheers all.

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't load saved game Dec 3, 2015 01:11 PM (Total replies: 6)

You're correct, it was a typo, I did put them in the "maps" folder.
Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't load saved game Dec 3, 2015 12:28 PM (Total replies: 6)

I've just found Halo CE but I have to start each map at the beginning even though I was halfway through it when I left the game.
I've downloaded the modified single player games, installed them in the halo ce "games" folder and installed a "campaign" ui map.
Game starts, click on "campaign" menu comes up, click on "continue" and nothing happens! I've tried different "ui maps" but all react the same way, even the "load game" is greyed out. I get messages throughout the game that it has saved current position, but the only way I can play a level is to start it from the beginning.
Running win 7 64 bit.
Anyone any ideas please.
Cheers.

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 6:29 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website