A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SorrySoldOuts
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 29, 2016 06:38 AM
Interests: Gaming, Drawing, Artwork, Animation, 3D
Your Age: 30
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
SorrySoldOuts has contributed to 28 posts out of 465493 total posts (.01%) in 1,633 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » A more appropriate thread. Oct 29, 2016 06:38 AM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
Quote: --- Original message by: SorrySoldOuts
Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
What ever
You're a retarded douchebag.
______

Take care man, and be with your family. I hope it's not too bad.
I will put you in coma with pope. Don't call me that.

Halo CE General Discussion » A more appropriate thread. Oct 28, 2016 08:40 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
I know I made a thread before in regards to leaving. My cousin whom I'm very close to suffered an accident last week. Unfortunately, that accident put her in a coma. I have lost interest in a lot of things. I don't know if I will ever do projects for Halo Custom Edition again. But I won't declare that I'm done for good. Maybe I just need time to settle.

I just want to thank the community for supporting my projects. I also want to give a special thanks to the Storm and the rest of the SBB clan for their support. I enjoyed all the beta testing a laughs.

If I find and old 3ds max files or video archives, I'll do my best to post them here.

Take care Halo CE community,
Pope
What ever

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64

Quote: --- Original message by: OctaVinyl
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: OctaVinyl
Still can't believe I typed in a whole essay when I first saw that guy.
Yes, isn't it amazing how easily people can be troll baited?

I guess so. But sometimes, being too serious and finding out it was a troll is kinda a pain.

since 90% of the time its the same person you can typically tell via their grammar XD

i find it hard to believe that more than 3 people have the time to troll the forum of a near dead community.

sadly i think this whole thing started because i was talking bad about halo online to sshers so someone went into the irc under my name and trolled the bajeezus out of everyone. once i mentioned that their community was even more troll infested than ours all hell broke loose and they considered that a signal for all out war XD. i did tell sshers many times over that it wasnt likely that halo online/el dewrito would go anywhere or be anything close to halo ce and not to get his hopes up.
Edited by killzone64 on Aug 29, 2016 at 01:19 AM
Edited by killzone64 on Aug 29, 2016 at 01:21 AM
Eldorito developers from IRC said it is not him. Because negan joined up irc chat with his gay squad and negan spoke to sher rudley so sher banned negan and they found out sherr wasn't doing this.

Negan is behind this mess and his people.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: Now, nobody gets to play 'Halo Online.'

Source: https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/26/[...]cancelled/

Whine about it for a while but please let this be the end if it in this forum.

Is it because it looks the same as the others? And halo online if so, what makes that different from halo ce community that were mostly well liked but hating on eldorito? Wasn't hhalo ce community bitching about how halo online was basically same crap and bad netcode? I haven't followed halo custom edition since I stopped playing them after eldorito popped up, but that's the main thing I kept hearing/reading. Seems like halo custom edition just can't win. Dennis this doesn't change anything at all. Eldorito is still here. Halo ce community and halo online community will never going to get along each other unless if altis, criston, kinnec, DaLode decide to find peace instead of hacking ethersecagent servers.
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 27, 2016 at 03:57 AM
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 27, 2016 at 03:58 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
And here's sshers with one of his alt accounts.
sherr? Dude stop being a troller. There were 4 people running around and hacking.
How can it be that idiot sheer if there are 4 people hacking? Get your eyes checked at the hospital. Its you, sean, cristonn i believed.
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 22, 2016 at 01:57 PM

You guys are taking this joke so far you will make idiots actually believe it.
Well we saw 4 hackers in the server. U mind explaining that?
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Aug 22, 2016 at 01:39 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Igotaname13_
No one is claiming HaloMapsForum is responsible, but there certainly are people here who are hacking servers in Halo Online.
This really is nothing more than a heartfelt post to all the guys I used to play with on Halo Custom Edition and making ambitious map ideas over 8 years ago.

To these guys.
I'm sorry xfire died, I'm sorry I never came back online, I'm sorry Halo Custom Edition doesn't have the userbase it used to have.
But understand, people move on. I have a super job, beautiful wife, home, and still the hobby of playing Halo and trying my best to get down to advancing this dying game to my custom enjoyment.

I'm just so sad to see these fractures like some sort of feud a few have developed for no reason when some new thing comes out.
I saw 4 pple in the server hacking and this dude name altis raging at us for no reason. Altis you need to gtfo off the server and tell your friends to stop hacking.

Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo
Halo online uses a html chromium based external app as server explorer etc.
Maybe something like that can be made with Halo CE as server explorer, map voting system and etc.

Don't get me wrong. Halo online netcode tears halo ce netcode a new one in terms of which is the better game. If all you're looking for better netcode, support and multiplayer though then go with halo online.

I think CE looks better than Reach.
Maybe not "technically" (haven't counted the polygons), but halo ce did had problems for me, while halo online has vibrant colors. Also as killzome said halo ce's blam engine was pretty lackluster in terms of scale, and seemingly couldn't bungie couldnt afford to make halo ce netcode much better.
And try playing halo ce in your own server or with players, you'll notice sound sync is significally shortened (halo online sync has the same problem but anvil will fix that!); halo ce pc had the worst engine of any Halo game.

Still with CE I am disappointed at first as the AI sync will NEVER happen, and sehe knows this and without the source code it is hard. Would be cool if sehe joined up with anvil.

Halo CE General Discussion » Thornbeast public beta [Release] Jul 4, 2016 11:28 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: shrugger
That looks nothing like the first one.

It's a black thornbeast and I don't know why. Anyways quickly finish this up and change the colour to light brown.

Would be interesting to see the CMT blindwolf vs thornbeast.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 28, 2016 08:54 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: roviet1337

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetthefourth
Can I just add; Blind Wolves are a farce and should be removed immediately unless thoroughly revamped. Ugly textures. Ugly animations. Heck why not AT LEAST add an idle animation where they chew grass or something, otherwise they just hop around waiting to get shot by a twat marine.

yeah wolves sure like to eat grass.. @Masterz1337, im not sure if anybody has asked, but i am curious as to why you opted to break cheats? i have beat legendary and am chugging my way thru noble (which is sufficiently difficult omg) but the most fun i've ever had has been bump possessing ai to make them invisible or carry different weapons, teleport vehicles where they definitely shouldnt go etc. so im just curious: is there any way (or dev trainer) i can get those hours of endless fun to work on the current mod? and yes i am fully aware these cheats can and frequently do crash the game, but i figure if you beat a level on the highest difficulty, one should have a right to ef around.. just curious

also:
thornbeast as well at some point?
and with windows 10, for long tunnel portions on aotcr where you couldnt add ai, add dialogue! windows 10 cortana can be tricked into saying just about anything so use that to your advantage, record it and add it as something story related!
Edited by roviet1337 on Jun 28, 2016 at 07:44 PM
I don't know who made the blindwolf but I got to be honest at some point. The animation, texture and the model looks sooo much amature. CMT team should have at least worked on that wild life at least. And the thornbeast I saw on this forum looks way top quality for CMT and its getting worked on by haloanimator. Thanks to haloanimator for making that thornbeast model and the animations

But as master said, bigger bipeds don't operate really well. Maybe bungie regret for wasting their time for making a bigger biped that won't function well, I think OS would function well with it. I mean who knows?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 28, 2016 09:15 AM (Total replies: 156)

Masterz, also I am loving the wildlife of the blindwolf. But are you guys going to add thorbeast aswell?

Halo needs more wildlife.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 28, 2016 07:54 AM (Total replies: 12123)

I played the new SP, it's so amazing, I love what you did with the BSP sections. However there are some bugs I've already notice but I will defitantly get back to you guys later if I do find them again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Alpha map release May 6, 2016 07:27 PM (Total replies: 11)

Can you post a screenshots of your map please, that would be nice.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 11, 2016 01:52 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Camden
Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
oh just wow!! That remind me of halo 3 tag editor.

Btw camden ur a dev? If so is it possible to intergrate sentinel into assembly?
Or will it be seperate?

Keep up the good work.
Edited by Caesar on Jan 10, 2016 at 07:08 AM

That's the idea, we're having different people focus on the separate part of editor functionality, then it's going to be untied into a single editor type of thing, kind of like "Prometheus" was supposed to be.

I have been following on Halo Online Reddit, you guys doing perfect job for Halo Online. And it blows my mind that you guys are creating a tag editor from ground up. This is neat. Please do come back and update us for more news.
Once I come back from work I'll keep my eyes on this thread and exactly see where your project will lead to. I would love to contribute with your projects but the main issue is I work at 9 to 8 as sales advisor. So really I am not always around much often but I'll try to keep on track on your project. Good work devs!

-SSO

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Ocean Resort Firefight Jan 3, 2016 08:01 PM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I have the time to make the layout of the level

http://i65.tinypic.com/5u0ps2.jpg

take a look to this, please

If you need beta testers, I'll add you on skype.

I will keep my eye on this thread. Keep up!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Dec 10, 2015 06:11 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Just downloaded this game and it plays really good, I find it shocking because no one didn't mentioned this.

Anyone know how to extract textures from this game?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Dec 9, 2015 07:09 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Since March 25.

Oh really? I am suprised that it didn't even shown up on Advertisement about it, speaking of witch you know where I can download this game?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Dec 9, 2015 06:56 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Xander92

https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/blogs/haloonline-logo-banner-e6ca104752b44dbbad36d259121b480a.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/20583_848494031877969_2282588220980819317_n.jpg?oh=d29fc6780b6b600a5bd5020de9181463&oe=55A4850B&__gda__=1433399926_05279157fe4a0f04e28903b9f04658e8
Alright,shoot.

http://i09.kanobu.net/r/2b120294ad3a8999cb73ff6584aff89e/1040x-/u.kanobu.ru/editor/images/47/ea6aeb0b-ef1f-478d-ba3e-3ba694b3cd89.png
Breakdown:
4-16 players
Graphics on par with Halo 4 based on Halo 3 engine
Power-ups and weapons pick-ups on the battlefield
Rich visual and gameplay customization of weapons and armor
There will be vehicles.
f2p is about weapons, armor and power-ups
Right now developers said nothing about story mode and there is likely the game will be MP-PVP only.

Few more details:
Game was presented by 343 themselves
Closed Beta will start "very soon"
Team Slayer and Assassinations modes confirmed
Backstabbing confirmed
There will be trials and missions like "kill 30 enemies today". Typical f2p fashion.
Microsoft is co-distributing the game here in Russia
One of the game locations is Russian city

HALO ONLINE IS A FREE-TO-PLAY PC SHOOTER COMING ONLY TO RUSSIA
437 It even includes a new MP map set in Russia.
More Halo Online details were just shared on the Halo Waypoint blog.

Halo Online will launch this spring, only in Russia. It's designed to run well on lower-end PCs. There's no campaign mode, but the game is set on a secret UNSC space station called "Anvil" where Spartans train together and test new technology.

During the upcoming closed beta, the developers will monitor and adjust gameplay, features, and the in-game economy.

There are no plans to bring Halo Online to the Xbox One.

Original Story: In a move that nobody could have predicted, Microsoft has announced a new free-to-play, PC-exclusive Halo game for Russia only.

It's called Halo Online, and it runs on a modified Halo 3 engine. IGN Russia attended the reveal event and learned that Halo Online will take place right after the events of Halo 3. It will also include classic weapons and vehicles, fan favorite maps (and a few new ones, one of which includes a Russian town), and it is, of course, optimized for keyboard and mouse controls.

Matches can handle 4-16 players.

Saber Interactive, the developer that worked on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, will lead the project. 343 Industries, the developer that worked on Halo 4 and the upcoming Halo 5: Guardians, will serve as a project overseer.

The game will be published and operated by Innova Systems, a Moscow-based company that operates well-known MMOs in Russia, including Point Blank, Lineage 2, Aion, and APB Reloaded.

While this announcement might seem strange, it's not unheard of for major franchises to have online-only game variants in non-Western countries. Another great example is Call of Duty Online, which launched its open beta in China in January.

Microsoft has announced no plans to bring the game to non-Russian territories. We've reached out for additional clarification.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/25/halo-online-is-a-free-to-play-pc-shooter-coming-only-to-russia?abthid=5512fd87d9014f9169000019
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-online-closed-beta-launching-in-russia
Edited by Xander92 on Mar 25, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Edited by Xander92 on Mar 25, 2015 at 05:32 PM
Edited by Xander92 on Mar 25, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Err now I got it, a new halo game for PC, since when?
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Dec 9, 2015 at 06:57 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Dec 8, 2015 12:08 PM (Total replies: 2780)

I honestly have no clue what's going on here.

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Gulch Tex-Mod Halo CE Dec 8, 2015 12:06 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet

Hi, im the guy who made that, just to make it clear, is not exactly a texmod, well is more like a "map replacement mod" i call it graphical mod and works only with HAC2 (cache system), at the moment is only bloodgulch but soon it will be all classic maps, right now im working in stretching the new FP animations so they fit the H1 ones. you can see my progress on my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
also ill take a look to that texmod tool later
Edited by Kinnet on Dec 8, 2015 at 12:01 PM

I would say use texmod tool and if you look at this gentlement here he has been using "texmod" and yesterday I downloaded his texture just to give it a shot. It looks pretty neat. It gives you that resemble of Halo Reach.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=xSvIcTtPeek
Edited by SorrySoldOuts on Dec 8, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Time: Mon May 25, 2020 1:16 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website