A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: phoeniX
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 1, 2016 08:28 PM
Interests: Halo, Halo, Halo... Did I mention Halo?
Your Age: Old
What Games do you play: Halo.

Post Statistics
phoeniX has contributed to 6 posts out of 469458 total posts (0.00%) in 1,426 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE is not dying! Jan 1, 2016 08:28 PM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Quote: --- Original message by: phoeniX
Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainAltheros
I just figured out that Halo CE wasn't dying cause that leaked Halo Online garbage is finally given up by wanna be modders cause they can't do anything and all they do is the same thing how we mod Halo PC using HMT, HHT, and SparkEdit. They can't port something with effort cause everything is simplified! We should burn developers of El Tornilio and bury them straight to hell where to really belong! No darkness like Halo Online shall cast a shadow on our might light, Halo CE!

*looks at H:O servers* 20 people
*looks at CE servers* 878 people

CMT has showed us that CE has so much potential... hell, I peed my pants when I saw the SPV3 trailer.

What has the Eldewrito team showed us?

You miss something

*looks at CE servers* 878 real people + other 1500 latinos!

http://i65.tinypic.com/2j4zxq1.jpg

and sometimes go above 2000!
Edited by Halonimator on Dec 30, 2015 at 08:23 PM

Whatever... That just proves my point even more!!!
Look. Halo CE. 15 years old. People are still playing. 1169! Even if 1500 of them are latino! H:O has 20 people! Even if they are french,latino, or whatever. They are still people! The numbers are on our side

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE is not dying! Dec 30, 2015 07:42 PM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainAltheros
I just figured out that Halo CE wasn't dying cause that leaked Halo Online garbage is finally given up by wanna be modders cause they can't do anything and all they do is the same thing how we mod Halo PC using HMT, HHT, and SparkEdit. They can't port something with effort cause everything is simplified! We should burn developers of El Tornilio and bury them straight to hell where to really belong! No darkness like Halo Online shall cast a shadow on our might light, Halo CE!

*looks at CE servers* 878 people

CMT has showed us that CE has so much potential... hell, I peed my pants when I saw the SPV3 trailer.

What has the Eldewrito team showed us?

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamertag Extesion Dec 30, 2015 07:35 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Actually the limit is 11, and extending your name will end up in players not being able to see the full thing and possibly your account getting corrupted.

and extending your name will end up in players not being able to see the full thing and possibly your account getting corrupted

What do you mean? Corrupted?

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamertag Extesion Dec 28, 2015 07:12 PM (Total replies: 11)

Is there anyway to extend your gamertag? I can't go over 8 charcters. (including spaces.)

Are there any hacks or modifications?

I don't want people posting crap that only works for Halo 1.09.

I need 1.10 compatible name extenders
Edited by phoeniX on Dec 28, 2015 at 07:19 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » This community looks dead Dec 22, 2015 07:46 PM (Total replies: 59)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
I just came back and looking at this community seems like no one are not around.

And halo ce mp has gotten worse so many spanish.

The Community is thriving!

but yeah... there is a lot of spanish trolls and players.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 22, 2015 07:41 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I'm kind of a noob. Has A10 been released? And if it has,DL link please.

Time: Sat November 16, 2019 10:53 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website