A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Cyndrolic
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 2, 2016 12:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Cyndrolic has contributed to 6 posts out of 469376 total posts (0.00%) in 1,388 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 2, 2016 12:21 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: TheChunkierBean
It was fun while it lasted I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/cUPbpnI.png

Yeah I got that too. My take is that they are returning money and apologizing. However it seems like it's only temporary. So it'll be back but not for a long time I guess?

I hope they don't return with new upcoming firefight.....

Halo ce deserve to live!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE is not dying! Jan 1, 2016 09:09 AM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: supersonic124

Quote: --- Original message by: TheMrJezza_
Getting back to the "It's gonna be around for another 4 years" thing... Halo CE is the best PC halo, and all Microsoft is doing is killing it off. Because of DirectX 12, I can't play Halo CE without using safemode or making it windowed and I can't play H:O at all. Unless bungie makes another new patch, Halo CE is gonna die.

Something's wrong with your setup because both Halo CE/Online work perfectly fine for me on Windows 10.
Edited by supersonic124 on Dec 31, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Both games are aswome and I got win 10.

You need to configure it.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Dec 31, 2015 04:34 PM (Total replies: 3)

hi, im new, but i have a decent understanding of how programs and computers work and the such, but i can get some ai that i have put in a map to work when the map is a multiplayer map. i know this can be done, i have downloaded multiple multiplayer maps that have exactly the sort of thing im trying to get, however, the ai that i have added, doesnt show when the map is a multiplayer map. as far as i can tell, for all intensive purposes, it should be working. can anyone tell me how to make the ai work, and is it a different method of adding it. im currently using sapien and adding it through encounters.EDIT: reading around, it could be that its not in my globals, i will try this and see if that fixes it, if anyone has any other help to add, it would be greatly appreciated, and credit would be given if your help led to the fixing of the problem and completion

Halo CE General Discussion » Need help Dec 29, 2015 05:18 PM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Halomaps
Thanks alot!!

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] - First Contact Dec 29, 2015 05:05 PM (Total replies: 14)

Looking good, can't wait to see more!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Need help Dec 29, 2015 04:55 PM (Total replies: 4)

Where can i download a patch?

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 2:37 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website