A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ProphetOfTruth
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 2, 2016 07:51 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE
"You were weak... and gods must be strong."

Post Statistics
ProphetOfTruth has contributed to 15 posts out of 469450 total posts (0.00%) in 1,411 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 2, 2016 07:51 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I honestly am very saddened by the fact this kid keeps coming back here to pretend he's got friends that actually support him. My prayers go out to him and his mental health and I hope he soon gets the help he deserves.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 24, 2016 09:07 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Over 500 players online right now in ElDewrito

Edited by ProphetOfTruth on Jan 24, 2016 at 09:08 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 15, 2016 10:30 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh

Dewrito might stop but apparently they're doing something else called Anvil Online.
Edited by Mootjuh on Jan 15, 2016 at 09:24 AM

Seems like Halo: Anvil Online is running on a newer version of Halo Online instead of that alpha version. Apparently the whole thing is recoded (but not Dewrito Recode) from the ground up with "better" programming.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 15, 2016 06:04 AM (Total replies: 2780)

ElDewrito 0.5 was released a few hours ago.

Changelog:
  • New maps - High Ground, Last Resort, Narrows, Standoff, The Pit and Sandtrap
  • IP Banning
  • Audio Channels are now at 1024 instead of 64

It's also the last major version release of ElDewrito.
Sorry guys, Cortana has apparently won.
Edited by ProphetOfTruth on Jan 15, 2016 at 09:17 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 13, 2016 05:39 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cortana

Eldorito devs are upset because i rekt up their server browser

Their admin panel in haloclick so interestin.
Edited by Cortana on Jan 13, 2016 at 03:48 AM

I honestly don't know why you aren't banned yet since you're basically admitting to hacking other members of this site. Even if that may not be a rule, what the hell.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 11, 2016 08:21 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Sorry, my bad. Didn't scroll up far enough after posting my reply before scrolling back down to edit it :X

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 11, 2016 05:00 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheHaloKnight

LIST OF PEOPLE THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE SERIOUSLY AND DON'T EVEN REPLY TO THEIR POSTS.
(I'll update this list constantly.)
- Cortana
- ProphetOfTruth
- Caesar
- Spade
People that hasnt posted yet but im 500% sure they are just alt accounts (why? who creates an account and logs out inmediatly?):
- CortanaIsCancer
- B0ss353
- Roxasguy
- THEBIG z
Edited by TheHaloKnight on Jan 11, 2016 at 04:49 PM

I'm just wondering why I'm on this list as I don't think I've said anything to deserve as much. At this rate why not add yourself?

EDIT: Tarikja almost fixed the list, here's an updated version.
Quote:
- Cortana
- Caesar
- Spade
- TheHaloKnight

People that hasnt posted yet but im 500% sure they are just alt accounts (why? who creates an account and logs out inmediatly?):
- CortanaIsCancer
- B0ss353
- Roxasguy
- THEBIG z

EDIT: Sorry, wrong person.
Edited by ProphetOfTruth on Jan 11, 2016 at 08:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 11, 2016 06:20 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Because there are things you just don't do.

And then there are things which you should never do like exploiting a licensed product and distributing it around the world whilst ignoring a cease and desist.

Like everyone playing Halo CE acquired the game through legal means...

As for distributing, the only thing they're distributing is the software that can modify the Halo Online files, not the game itself. Furthermore, they didn't get a cease and desist, they got a DMCA when a game file was accidentally uploaded in a git commit. Said file was taken down and they haven't heard from microsoft since.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 10, 2016 07:05 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Wasn't darkcode e3po which was known for keyloggers and whatnot in his apps? Maybe he got into trouble related to that.

Pretty sure they are one and the same, but I didn't think it was him that was the keylogger guy, I had thought that was someone else. Could be wrong.

From what I've been told it had nothing to do with IT related incidents.
Something else and worse apparently put him away for what I'm guessing is around 5 to 10 years.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 9, 2016 08:36 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Bla bla bla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlrHo2ItFlM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 5, 2016 07:03 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: ProphetOfTruth
http://i.imgur.com/MSzSfCI.png

Is this a threat stormywave?
Or is this how you welcome everyone here?

Either way it's a stupid question, not only because you automatically assume that everyone who's played Halo Online is looking for trouble, but also because I like both Halo CE and Halo Online about the same for different reasons.

Finally, if you actually read what I've said so far you wouldn't even have to ask that question.

I'm really tired of explaining myself over again to you, if you are not welcome in halo ce community then stop crying and just go rot in halo online community where you belong and over again. Even the eldorito devs are idiotic to back up my post saying it is extremely unlikely that ED will ever come close to rivaling CE. But no one seems to care or listen, either to me or them.On the topic of crappy failure forge, it is so basic, it can't be considered a real dev tool if you are wanting this to be as capable as CE is. A much better tool could be easily created.

There are those who only care about having Halo 3 PC edition and those stupid shockfire needs to confirm it again that halo online eldorito will never get CUSTOM BSP!, and then again you guys havent got halo 3 sp working on your crappy halo online eldorito game. It's fine if they want to just play crappy guardian FFA like the poster above, but the development team and the overall community should not settle on that being the target user base, in my opinion of course.I have found that every time people have tried to remake Halo in another engine, it is incredibly hard to get even the basics right. Even recreating H1 would be an incredible feat, let alone a "modern" game with all the content. You heard of cmt?, we have pretty much every CMT Halo asset made from scratch and will be open sourced so anyone can use it for whatever purpose. So hopefully in the future we can save everyone a lot of headache creating their original content as ours is copyright free.There is a reason that even 343 sticks with the Halo engine, despite them not really fully understanding it. They gut and repurpose parts of it, but they'll never discard the core of it. In my opinion, anyone serious about making a Halo game should recognize that the Halo engine is at the core of it and is something to be valued. Keep in mind halo 3 engine is not basic its just serious hacked game.There is also the fact that Halo fans want to play Halo games, and a already formed Halo ce community will always be their biggest and most valuable resource and our community always show respect, support and welcoming. Your population is weaker and always will be.
Edited by Cortana on Jan 5, 2016 at 09:38 AM
Edited by Cortana on Jan 5, 2016 at 09:40 AM

Why would I not be welcome in this community when I've done nothing to offend the actual other members of this community?
I get one hateful PM and I post about it to ask why he'd do that and whether or not he does it to everyone and suddenly I'm not welcome in this community at all?

Also why are you tired of explaining yourself to me again? This is your first reply to any of my posts and I just don't get your attitude towards me...

I have been neutral on this subject from the first post but all I get is people hating on me for being a Halo Online fanboy or whatever.
If those people actually bothered to read anything at all before raging about somebody mentioning Halo Online by name they'd know that I'm not advocating for people to go and play that over Halo CE.

I'm trying to make a point that people should stop being dicks to eachother for no good reason and all I get is people acting like assholes.
I've played Halo CE for years and I have to say, all of you should just get the hell out right now.

You are what is wrong with this community.

You deny the possibility of a new engine to work with out of some form of misplaced pride or simple ignorance.
You hate people for no reason because you simply fail to read or process other people's posts.

As for CMT, I'm really excited for it and I know what it is. Way to go for explaining it for me for no apparent reason when nothing in my post was related to that in any way whatsoever.

P.S. To anyone actually reading posts and capable of normal discussions, do not be offended as this isn't directed towards you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 5, 2016 08:46 AM (Total replies: 2780)

http://i.imgur.com/MSzSfCI.png

Is this a threat stormywave?
Or is this how you welcome everyone here?

Either way it's a stupid question, not only because you automatically assume that everyone who's played Halo Online is looking for trouble, but also because I like both Halo CE and Halo Online about the same for different reasons.

Finally, if you actually read what I've said so far you wouldn't even have to ask that question.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 3, 2016 09:30 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: stormywave
Limited listen idiot.
I am not Limited, this is my first account. I usually only lurk here but I'm tired of this pointless finger pointing.

Quote: --- Original message by: stormywave
It's not OUR view that it can't be a modern CE, its that its overall agreed it can't, yet people seem to think so.
Overall agreed by whom? If certain people think it can be what you say it can't it can't be overall agreed upon.

Quote: --- Original message by: stormywave Look whats going on you and eldorito devs making this so complex for us,
ElDorito devs are not doing anything to make it complex for you, they are doing whatever they feel they need to do to move the Halo PC community forward.
Also, in what way is anything complex for you? These people are working on their own project hoping to improve gaming and modding experience for Halo PC games, you or whoever else is working on Halo CE projects are doing their own respective things. Nothing complex about it.

Quote: --- Original message by: stormywave I am sure it will be a fine and fun to play Halo game, but the expectation that it will be able to match CE is not realistic.
Why do you insist on putting it down based solely on the fact that you personally don't think it's possible. Having followed ElDorito for a while now I see new breakthroughs every day. Who are you to say it's not realistic if you haven't even tried or worked on it yourself.

Quote: --- Original message by: stormywaveTherefore as a CE members will totally agree on me that halo online eldorito is a biggest failure, it will not retain my interest or that of the CE content creators.Halo Online will most definitely CANT make it to the west.
It won't retain your interest? Then why are you even discussing your inexplicably biased point of view on it right now? ElDorito has been around for less than a year and look what kind of tools have been made for it so far. I'd give it at least another 6 months before I'd even consider calling it a failure.

I'm doing my best to try and remain neutral here but if you bash either "side" of this "conflict" you're an idiot so I'm going to call you out on it.
Edited by ProphetOfTruth on Jan 3, 2016 at 09:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 3, 2016 06:11 PM (Total replies: 2780)

To be quite honest here, anybody attacking the other side is being a complete idiot.

There need not be and there are no sides unless you yourself are a one-track minded fool.
The problem here lies with people thinking one game is better than the other and refusing to tolerate the existence of the other one.
Doing so will drag down both communities and stall any progress on either side.

At this moment nobody can say if ElDewrito/Halo Online is going to have as much modding support as Halo Custom Edition but to hate on people for trying to get that far is stupid.
The ElDewrito community on the other hand should try to respect their roots more.

I'm not advocating for people to join ElDewrito or stay with Halo CE, simply trying to get through to the fools that are trying to sabotage everyone over their own petty irritations.
Learn to get along and stop pointing fingers at eachother, for the reclamation is at hand!

TL;DR fighting is stupid, stop it.
Edited by ProphetOfTruth on Jan 3, 2016 at 06:49 PM

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 1:06 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website