A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Camden
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 2, 2016 07:46 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Camden has contributed to 8 posts out of 469774 total posts (0.00%) in 1,505 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 2, 2016 07:46 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: lockeowns
T3h mookz, cortanako and stormywave pm me

I got a good plan to erase halo online.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 2, 2016 07:32 AM (Total replies: 2780)

For those who might actually like to come chat, we're in #eldorito on Snoonet. Nothing has changed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 2, 2016 07:09 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 2, 2016 03:37 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Good observation! Call your parents and tell them you finally learned how to read :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 2, 2016 12:55 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I sure sparked up some flames, didn't I? If you read my responses throughout the "On Halo 3 and Other Things" thread, you'll see that a rebalancing of weapons is in order. However, we cannot simply change all the values of the weapons we currently have in the game to Halo 3 variants, because as even you yourself have mentioned t3h_m00kz, we have weapons that Halo 3 doesn't have. While it might not be the greatest in the world, there was some balancing set in place for using kb/m, the lack of dual-wielding, change of gameplay pace, and the addition of new weapons. We have to perform a total rebalance to clean this up.

As for being unprofessional, don't kid yourself. We do this as a hobby and for our love of Halo. You had a job (somewhat) with 343i. I'd judge your own behavior before you start running around spittin' fireballs. I can see from your youtube content and wording of things in IRC that you are anything but a suit-and-tie kind of guy.

And lets be serious, I can say "Halo 3 Sux" if I want to, I'm not being serious about that. Halo 3 was a great game for its time, I even stated as much in the reddit thread. As if the spelling of sucks with the inclusion of an 'X' wasn't enough indication!

I'm sorry I did not respond to your messages on IRC, because I get them pretty often and sometimes I just don't want to make someone feel bad by turning them down, it's depressing to me. We just do not have the ability to include everyone's changes into the game, and even if we do it's not an instant thing, we need to test things for a long period of time. The people involved in the decision-making process have been working with the blam engine for a very, very long time, and good things will come in time.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 11, 2016 12:00 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
oh just wow!! That remind me of halo 3 tag editor.

Btw camden ur a dev? If so is it possible to intergrate sentinel into assembly?
Or will it be seperate?

Keep up the good work.
Edited by Caesar on Jan 10, 2016 at 07:08 AM

That's the idea, we're having different people focus on the separate part of editor functionality, then it's going to be untied into a single editor type of thing, kind of like "Prometheus" was supposed to be.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 10, 2016 01:17 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Just in case you guys weren't aware, there's a map editor in the works:

https://imgur.com/t7v2ch3
Edited by Camden on Jan 10, 2016 at 01:17 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » I took down Haloclick ( Here is why) Jan 9, 2016 08:31 PM (Total replies: 27)

I dindu nuffin

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 7:05 PM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website