A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SuperShifty
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 9, 2016 12:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
SuperShifty has contributed to 3 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 1,424 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 9, 2016 12:54 AM (Total replies: 979)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper

Quote: --- Original message by: SuperShifty
I noticed there's issues with the bone weights when importing .amf models.

With the Halo Reach body for example it looks like the weights for 'b_l_clav' and 'b_l_upperarm' were swapped. all the weights on the right side seem fine though.

I released the adjutant ripped version with the correct rig a while back, you should be able to download that if you need the files immediately.

Also, iirc its not switched skinning weights, its just that the clavicle has control over the forearm. Else, it could be the fact that the bones on one side are weird as hell
Edited by R93_Sniper on Feb 8, 2016 at 11:32 PM

ah alrighty, where can I download your version with the correct rig at?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 8, 2016 10:52 PM (Total replies: 979)

I noticed there's issues with the bone weights when importing .amf models.

With the Halo Reach body for example it looks like the weights for 'b_l_clav' and 'b_l_upperarm' were swapped. all the weights on the right side seem fine though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jan 17, 2016 12:57 AM (Total replies: 979)

Where can I get the Halo 2 and Halo 3 Beta plugins?

In most cases copying the Halo3 folder and renaming it to Halo3Beta works but not completely, and 'Tools>Download Plugins' always seems to fail for me.

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 8:52 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website