A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: poseidonwarrior
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 18, 2016 02:34 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Destiny, Fallout, Just Cause, Borderlands, and Garry's Mod

Post Statistics
poseidonwarrior has contributed to 3 posts out of 469451 total posts (0.00%) in 1,398 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » I made a machinima for the first time Jan 18, 2016 02:34 PM (Total replies: 10)

that's a fair response. I tried to keep it slow this time so everything would be easier to understand but thanks for the response! I'm trying to make more action sequences for the next episode!

General Machinima Discussions » I made a machinima for the first time Jan 18, 2016 01:05 PM (Total replies: 10)

what dog? There was no mention of a dog.

General Machinima Discussions » I made a machinima for the first time Jan 17, 2016 03:04 PM (Total replies: 10)

It's called Ridgeline and it's about 3 unlikely people being forced to work together to face a zombie infection somehow created by a malicious cult. There was a war that took place previously that was a war for the social acceptance of non-hostile aliens. The war ended in the malicious human president dying and the malicious cult being annihilated.

The Cult is rumored to be returning and they have bad blood with the leaders of the newly formed "i12 union".

What makes these 3 soldiers different is that what they did in the war.

The first episode is out now. It sets up the setting and hints at the progression of the story.

I really hope you guys like it as it is my first actual machinima that I didn't just make with 10 minutes of spare time.

Link to the 1st episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EODDzaphSYo

Please sub to my YouTube channel to see more Ridgeline. I also do let's plays and funny moments to keep my upload consistancy.

Please tell me what you think in the comments of the video

-PoseidonWarrior, writer, voice actor.

Time: Thu November 14, 2019 8:34 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website