A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: StinkReynolds
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 14, 2016 11:06 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Ayylo duh

Post Statistics
StinkReynolds has contributed to 4 posts out of 467256 total posts (0.00%) in 914 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » (64 bit error) Trying to make a map. Feb 14, 2016 11:06 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
Oh it might help to know what WindowsOS you run

Windows 7, none of the new crap.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » (64 bit error) Trying to make a map. Feb 14, 2016 10:55 PM (Total replies: 7)

Thanks alot! You guys really are the best!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » (64 bit error) Trying to make a map. Feb 14, 2016 05:29 PM (Total replies: 7)

That's just the thing though, I always go into Halo Custom Edition from my 86 directory, which contains all of my HEK Bs. Should I just uninstall and reinstall the HEK under 32bit?..

I have a shallow understanding of this stuff, but if you don't mind answering, how exactly did you install your HEK (if you remember) just so that I can be sure I didn't mess up. Also, I just hit copy-paste (from Windows button) to get my cmd.exe into the Custom Edition folder, maybe that's where I messed up?

Again, thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it.
Edited by StinkReynolds on Feb 14, 2016 at 05:30 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » (64 bit error) Trying to make a map. Feb 14, 2016 03:37 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hello everybody. I've recently been trying to get into modding Halo:CE, particularly by creating maps. I've followed this: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJnE3hcThg) tutorial, up to the part where I need to run 'cmd.exe'. Whenever I type in "tool", the system gives me an error saying that 64-bit is not compatible. I'm wondering exactly how do I circumvent this? Does my system just not work with the old Halo Custom Edition HEK tools?

Time-stamp for where I'm stuck: [16:55-ish]

Please give any help you can, I truly appreciate it!!!

Time: Wed August 15, 2018 4:34 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website