A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TankHunterCobra
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 29, 2016 01:41 PM
Location: Ivan i told you to stay away from the Tripod *gets heatrayed*
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
TankHunterCobra has contributed to 1 posts out of 469803 total posts (0.00%) in 1,461 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release Feb 29, 2016 01:41 PM (Total replies: 388)

I recently found this game & its really fun, i tested a few maps & this one is my favorite. The Falcon is probably my favorite part (its fun to use, i like flying in Halo). Is there anyone making an AI version of the map? Perhaps a version with Covenant vs. Humans (Humans get Scorpions, Warthogs, Falcon, etc. Covenant gets Wraiths, Ghosts, Banshees, etc.). If not the map is already good.

Also, is there a way to use the Halo Reach rocket hog to replace the ones with cheeky rockets. The Falcons rockets seem a bit OP and i somewhat feel shameful for using it.

Also, why does everyone feel the need to start ****storms? First thing i see here is people acting like children. The Spanish annoys me only because most of the use of it is to annoy people, while i catch English words in the middle of it, i hear it in GTA V (until pc version came out), BF4, CoD (before i got bored of it 5 years ago) and most of the people who do that are just trolls.

Time: Fri February 28, 2020 2:30 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website