A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jkyle6
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 12, 2016 10:01 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
jkyle6 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469494 total posts (0.00%) in 1,366 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo for iOS/Android Mar 12, 2016 10:01 PM (Total replies: 10)

So I can't make a home brew remake with my own models and give it away for free legally?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo for iOS/Android Mar 12, 2016 07:49 PM (Total replies: 10)

This isn't something I want to publish and sell. This is something I want to do to give to the jailbreak community for free.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo for iOS/Android Mar 12, 2016 02:27 AM (Total replies: 10)

Hello, new to the forums here and I'm sorry in advance if this isn't where it needs to be. I'm relatively new to the whole idea of game design and I was wondering if I could gather some input or some opinions. I've been looking around and wondering if it would be possible to recreate Halo CE using the Unity engine and publishing it to play on your iPhone/iPod or Android devices. I know of a project that was abandoned a few years back due to lack of motivation if you will, halo4iphone or iHalo if you will. Halo4iphone ran off of the Quake engine, because of that, the graphics weren't that great, but it was easy to edit. What do you guys think? Thank you in advance for the input.

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 1:54 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website