A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: JohnCraftz
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 18, 2016 01:29 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: HaloCe LOL Fallout4 Halo:Online

Post Statistics
JohnCraftz has contributed to 15 posts out of 469494 total posts (0.00%) in 1,356 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

To extract tags you will need HEK+, you can find help in the tutorial section. I've tried to change and recompile stock maps before but I always get exceptions, I'd asked Kinnet and he told me that he used "satanic pacts" to get this to work, I know he's hidding his "method" but I'm very surprised that nobody else has done this kind of mods for hce before.
Edited by JohnCraftz on Jun 18, 2016 at 01:32 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Turret Sync by NAZgul Anass Jun 9, 2016 10:03 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: IOSAleX
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/54607840.jpg

why this idiot is still on halomaps?
Edited by JohnCraftz on Jun 9, 2016 at 10:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Cant Run halo ce at all Jun 9, 2016 10:03 AM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tech

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Tech
He responded to a rather silly question. You had to just look around the website, or use different Google search terms. If you found nothing then something is very wrong with you.

Then you respond with hostility, automatically assuming they are underage due to "mocking" you. In fact, this is ironic due to your rather easily offended nature.
Necroposting is posting in an old, dead topic without acceptable reason (bumps don't count). This is a forum rule.

You asked why there weren't tags: this implies there should be tags, therefore, Sean showed you tags. Now you bash him because you think tags are low value where in reality they're not because without tags, where do you find all those cool weapons in maps, then? What's SPV without tags? How do you make Halo 5 Mods without Halo 5 tags?

You're also a hypocrite for correcting someone's spelling while having multiple errors yourself. It doesn't matter if you edited it out, RIGHT after someone called you out, then you said it doesn't matter, where it obviously "mattered" when you corrected someone's TYPO

In case you are wondering. There were no obvious tutorials on how to make tags, the only resources were from a unknown youtube channel as well as a website I never previously knew existed. I don't consider that a "silly question" for a beginner at Halo Mapping, there isn't anything wrong with me.

I don't believe saying Google is unreliable is hostile. In my post after I was pissed at the fact that I was being mocked by ThatGuyWhoLikesCats. And after that the argument ended. If that is hostile I don't know what isn't. In fact I think it is you guys who are being hostile. Look at Kinnet's post, look at R93 snipers in the Halo 5 thread, look at YOU saying my account is an imitation of "HyperPuke" when it is really just Giraffe with a different username and profile picture. How can you say I am easily offended? You have no idea how I might feel in real life, what I post is not how I feel in terms of emotions.

I just read the rules and guidelines and nowhere it states necrobumping is wrong. Whatsmore, If you look at my posts, you can clearly see that my intentions are not to troll, as well as not to distract people from threads which matter. In fact it is you guys who have broken several rules. Such as do not Troll, do not charismatic beginners like myself and Do not abuse people who make map or tag requests (hmm, seems familiar).

I bash Sean because in not only Halo forums, but in Sparky's Discord chat room he endlessly spews out insults directed only at me. Yes he is doing something good, but bashing me for no reason isn't the way to do it.

As for the spelling, you could say I am a hypocrite for that. That won't happen again.

I don't have anything against you or anyone else in these forums (except for maybe R93 Sniper). And I wish that we can co-exist without this constant chaos. If you believe there is something wrong with what I said, then fine. I will do my part, If you guys do your part.

Quote: 3. Do not bump or post in old topics. For the most part there is a reason they are old leave them that way unless the topic is relevant. Only the administrator or moderator will make that determination

Whatever, I'm stopping now.
Edited by Tech on Jun 9, 2016 at 02:18 AM

thats what you get for arguing against an 8 years old.
Edited by JohnCraftz on Jun 9, 2016 at 10:04 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 31, 2016 08:39 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: rangerDanger
Your meme is trash, especially since that wasn't a sick burn. And it's even cringier to think you spent 10 to 30 seconds making that meme, thinking you were witty and quirky in the process, maybe you even snickered a little bit, or maybe even had a half smile. You disgust me.

Flanker's life in a nutshell.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] Where are the Halo 5 Mods? May 31, 2016 07:56 PM (Total replies: 101)

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperSean
http://i.imgur.com/hRyCcjVh.jpg

16 years old? with that attitude, yeah right.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 31, 2016 10:28 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
We agree on most things. I rate CE higher than him, we both rate H2 at the lowest, both agree h4 is better than Reach.

H5 isn't that good, but it still does many things better than other halo titles have. Unfortunately it's campaign is ultimately a mess, but neither of us really fault 343 for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C48iRDpTZqY

I can bet anything that this guys hasn't even played halo 5.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » looking for a rocket/chaingun warthog Apr 20, 2016 05:30 PM (Total replies: 3)

like the ones on the map extinction ?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 20, 2016 05:26 PM (Total replies: 14974)

looks really nice, but some parts leak throught the model even the right hand in the fire animation, you rlly should fix that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 16, 2016 10:43 AM (Total replies: 2780)

on topic post? are you kiding right?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 16, 2016 10:13 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Looks like the alt accounts guy finally got bored and gave up.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Apr 14, 2016 11:25 AM (Total replies: 402)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
To 343ifaggots. Sprint ruins halo's weapons design,range,ai combat, level design, core mechanics... everything

and what makes you think that? dont you need a argument?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bullet holes on the sky ? Apr 14, 2016 11:22 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hello i have a small problem. I am using the cmt Non-OS tagpack and everytime i shoot with the plasma rifle the sky, the bullet holes stay floating on the sky like they are in normal walls. How is possible to fix this or what material type uses the sky ?
(sorry 'bout my bad english)

Halo CE General Discussion » Spider tank, spider tank... Apr 14, 2016 10:41 AM (Total replies: 5)

I always loved blaster master, is this car referent to it ?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Membership System Apr 4, 2016 01:42 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
Wow, that's amazing!

Quote: --- Original message by: AlissArcana
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Well at least the background Isn't black.

Heh, that's racist.

They prefer to be called "backgrounds of color."

can someone make a mexican background ?

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » GET H2V POPULATED AGAIN Mar 22, 2016 10:46 AM (Total replies: 42)

wow, so H2 is going to return, this is so cool.

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 6:44 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website