A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: haloduke2
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 9, 2016 07:09 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
haloduke2 has contributed to 25 posts out of 469803 total posts (.01%) in 1,436 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » all dev not working Jun 9, 2016 07:09 AM (Total replies: 3)

so i have all dev turned on but i cannot access the console

Halo CE General Discussion » is there a map like this May 6, 2016 11:02 PM (Total replies: 14)

is there a map that has the truth and reconciliation with a hanger you can fly banshees and other cove aircraft out of and a pillar of autumn with a hanger you can also fly aircraft out of for a space battle

Halo CE General Discussion » best maps May 6, 2016 10:18 AM (Total replies: 21)

eh i can't find with maps are the best some a giltchy and buggy and others just have too op weapons and vehicles or are just to big and getting around the map takes too long and it means it takes longer for people to find each other and kill

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Well it's impossible to make it like in campaign.
and whys that

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
Coldsnap has a pelican that can do that with the flashlight button.
it kinda glithy though and not like it is in the campai nthe warthog floats under the peilcan and is not touching it

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
Coldsnap has a pelican that can do that with the flashlight button.
ive played that map and never noticed that

so in the campaign a pelican drops a warthog thats a attached to it could you make a driveble pelican in multiplayer that you can attach and detach warthogs to

Halo CE General Discussion » how to make poratbale version of halo May 3, 2016 05:25 AM (Total replies: 23)

thing is you don't know that a pc other than mine is not going to have my account an admin account thats why i want a portable version cause you can't install stuff on pcs other then yours

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
How to play Halo CE custom maps:
Step 1: purchase a gaming computer

Let me know when you've done that, and I'll guide you through the other steps! :-)

this games old it will run on pretty much any pc im using a normal latptop and it plays fine

well theres like no one playing most of them

i want to like have a flyable space ships

Halo CE General Discussion » how to make poratbale version of halo Apr 29, 2016 01:47 AM (Total replies: 23)

how can i make it so halo stores reg files on my usb

Halo CE General Discussion » how to make poratbale version of halo Apr 28, 2016 10:46 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
how to make borat version of halo?
no a portable version that does not require to be installed

Halo CE General Discussion » how to make poratbale version of halo Apr 28, 2016 02:54 AM (Total replies: 23)

so the problem is halo ce stores the cd key in the register so if i try to run it on a other pc says the cd keys missing

Halo CE General Discussion » best derby maps Mar 29, 2016 04:03 AM (Total replies: 3)

so im trouble finding a good derby map theres warthog wars but its a bit to small

so i don't want to modded campaign maps on my halo custom editon just the normal ones where can i find those

Halo CE General Discussion » map request Mar 26, 2016 11:42 PM (Total replies: 5)

i don't have a jtag though to dump 3d model and also xbox live cost money like halo pc onlines free and pcs better then console so i need some one to download the map and dump it also the map uses crazy king how would you get it to work in halo ce anyways heres the map download http://halo.bungie.net/stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=24796428&player=HI%20IM%20CAPS%20LOCK
Edited by haloduke2 on Mar 26, 2016 at 11:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » map request Mar 26, 2016 08:37 AM (Total replies: 5)

so theres this map called torndo arena which is a halo reach forge map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BgMjnM_vpI id like this to be remade in halo ce as not all my firends have xbox 360s

Halo CE General Discussion » better ai bots for muitplayer maps Mar 25, 2016 01:04 PM (Total replies: 19)

what game types do they spawn in

Halo CE General Discussion » better ai bots for muitplayer maps Mar 25, 2016 11:47 AM (Total replies: 19)

another question il ask here instead of making a new thread when i play blood gulch on lan theres only 2 rocket hogs and normal ones online theres tanks ghosts and banshees whys this

Time: Fri February 28, 2020 1:44 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website