A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SikSemper
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 23, 2016 09:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo 2, The Division

Post Statistics
SikSemper has contributed to 2 posts out of 466682 total posts (0.00%) in 777 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

If you haven't figured it out by now do this and it should work. Removing the microsoft update did not work for me but this method does.

go here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9vk6j9xzj7o7grb/Controller_Fix_%28Xinput%29.zip and download and unzip to your desktop.

Go to Device Manager > Human Interface Devices > Right click on "XINPUT compatible HD device" > Properties > Driver tab > Update Driver > Click "Browse my computer for driver software" > Click "Let me pick from a list of devices on my computer" > Select the first entry "HID-compliant device" > Click Have Disk > Browse > Go into the folder you unzipped and select xinputhid.inf and click okay. That should fix it. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll look for another solution.

I came here to fix my controller issue but instead got sidetracked on the subject of conspiracy. This guy is hilarious. I can see him hiding in his basement with a tin foil hat trying to prove that contrails from airplanes are actually chemical trails while writing about how dinosaurs helped build the pyramids. Tell me.. Do you really think a reputable company like Microsoft would risk years and years of developing and establishing it's name and product by spying on people? No. It's too much of a risk because if anything were to ever be discovered that would lead to the incrimination of your rights, that would be all she wrote. Anyways thanks for the laugh Doom and here http://www.zdnet.com/article/no-microsoft-is-not-spying-on-you-with-windows-10/ read that. Let me ask, are you so sure windows 7 isn't a virus or spyware? I mean with your type of evidence any operating system with internet capability could be "stealing" or "selling" your info. I better delete all the private info off of my windows 95 laptop while I'm thinking about it. I wouldn't want Microsoft to see my minesweeper scores.
Edited by SikSemper on Apr 4, 2016 at 07:42 PM

Time: Sun May 20, 2018 11:33 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website