A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: swazzy
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 23, 2016 01:46 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
swazzy has contributed to 9 posts out of 469511 total posts (0.00%) in 1,344 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2016 04:07 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: negan
Something is interesting but i think its a fake map editor for HO. medsouzz sent me this.

http://i.imgur.com/Uhtb37nh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fi2vm6Hh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qMYxZpGh.jpg
lolz tag editor name sentinel such a lame name.

Nahh i believe that tag editor is fake. Theres no way eldorito can make something like this.

Its adjutant i believe.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 13, 2016 11:31 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: kasume
Quote: --- Original message by: t3h m00kz
Quote: --- Original message by: kasume
Idk why both communties are hating but halo ce fans are getting jelous of halo online.

dont associate an entire community with a few bad apples
but you guys keep overreacting alot. And i heard some bad comments about you from the IRC.
wtf have u lost ur pants? How did we spammed ur community. Look at urself in the mirror u guys dont have proper HEK and it will never happen. Tell limited watever the heck he is to stop overhyping halo online anvil.

I am sick of this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 10, 2016 07:11 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: GJTobi
Quote: --- Original message by: negan
Halo online server getting rekt so hard.

Am a pro at it.

is there any legitimate reason you continue to kick people out of servers, except the fact some ED players were being dicks?

Watch ur mouth man. You guys are spamming halomaps forum and forcing everyone to join up ur community. Negan,me,skidrow, flanker and others didnt do nothing wrong. One of your members were threatening.

Dany, gamecheat 13, sherr, shockfire, noshotz, clef, bivi, and limited are the one to blame for this silly act.

Dany spammed on this forum and thats what got him banned and made negan people stronger.

U should blame the moderators from ur community for not controling your members.
Edited by swazzy on Apr 10, 2016 at 07:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 08:21 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: swazzy
Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
U know flanker and borris were damaging up eldorito?

Were they?

Ya becoz u knows thos halo onlynes scum r tryna disrispect us.

Also:

Bourrin and I don't do not convene anywhere outside of halomaps with the exception of facebook but that was a long time ago, we were young, stupid and just experimenting. :)

So continue with your baseless facts sshers, who knows perhaps my imaginary sister will be raped next?

Imaginary sibling rape is not a laughing matter and continues to harm many halomaps users on a daily basis. Last year 1 out of 1200 registered members was affected by ISR, to make sure you don't fall victim to this sick act of cowardice click here to learn more.
dude man y are are you so upset? Stop talkin about this stuff becuz ur making urself look bad bro.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 08:05 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
U know flanker and borris were damaging up eldorito?

Were they?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 04:20 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corpen

How many times did your parents drop you because it seems as it was more than 10, also did an extra chromosone ot two nake it into your embryo because you cant grasp the fact that no one will listen to your antics, we have tried ignoring you and to what end does that take, you have been banned but presume another vpn or proxy, and to all this end it will just make things worse on both sodes of this argument so the fact you carry on shows how much you of a delinquante you are.
Edited by Corpen on Apr 9, 2016 at 04:09 AM
corpen dont spam.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 7, 2016 08:09 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Lolz its almost 2 years and yet eldorito havent got custom bsp into halo 3 engine...ahha so funny.

Halo ce ftw.

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 2:48 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website