A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: kasume
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 1, 2016 09:44 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
kasume has contributed to 9 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 1,284 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: ScarFOx
So many spammers
Shockfire was pretty much behind this silly act.

Halo CE General Discussion » With the map Editor Apr 28, 2016 08:57 PM (Total replies: 3)

With the map editor.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2016 09:21 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: negan
Medsouz I'm sorry but that tag editor looks to hear to be fake that you are dealing with this but I totally agree with my community!!! I will not let anyone hold like dany, limited, bivi,shockfire to be trusted around here and if they have just had a spammed do they eve realise it can get even worse?!? Why would they want to put their community in harms way just because halo custom edition community doesnt have a disgusting addiction!!! Stand your ground and let see they have a hissy fit at the end of the day you dont know anything, your halo community only trouble makers and if you can't stand up for yourself then who will? Remember YOUR COMMUNITY ARE THE ONE TO BLAME!! It's dany loss at the end of the day not us.

So last week I finally told dany that our 10 week old will not be allowed your mess in our forum. Now, halomaps forum is very easy to get along with but dany does very spiteful, selfish, manipulative things.

Unfortunately we live directly behind them to save our community for a future( at least that's what I thought ). Dany owns a bunch of haters that want to destroy this website and lives on top of it~ a trolling bar. He is a spy for sure. Halo online is dying and is not supposed to be around for the first place so they designated a *no halo ce* room and by the time he got caught from threatening, brainwashing and forcing he then got banned on this site.

So my SO keeps making an excuse that dany stopped spamming here and I don't believe it for a second that halo ce is responsible because we show respect, caring and support. However, once I asked halo ce about halo online not being able to go over here he was pretty much upset what halo online community are trying to do. I hope they Won't come visit the forums then says I don't want no trouble to have a relationship with us and limited can't believe why halo online community is harming halo ce community. Becareful dany twists my words and does not understand Bc guess what guys, he spammed my PM on reddit when he got banned on this forum. Idc! But if I do see dany i would use my blade to stab his throat 16 times! This halo ce community and I are NOT spammers and limit need to quit for hating on us because the truth is your map editor is fake unless you show us hard evidence. I'm not asking limit to fight back, I am simply stating that he will stay away from here until he realise is developing a massive hate is not getting nowhere and dany name I see is really annoying us.

Guys, halo online lives directly in front of us and refuses to come over unless invited because they know who we are and how big we are and you know what dany said "I am going to steal all halo ce models from here without credits". I said that's never gonna happen. If you want to see him just go to eldorito. Or stop by. We are right here. Uggghhhh there is so much more but that would turn this into a novel.

So why limited name has been mentioned?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2016 01:41 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: kasume

I am not making no arguements here. You guys made a statement none of ur members were not spamming halo online community. But you masterz,negan, skidrow and DOOM899 are here to blaim. Dont blaim us. Blaim yourself you dodo.

No mention for me?

Hek skidro I'll blam you if you blam me. :p
Edited by Super Flanker on Apr 14, 2016 at 01:35 PM
lost count. U should tell negan and R39 sniper to behave.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2016 01:31 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
damn you "not enough english skills to tell whats going on".

I've spoken english all my life and can barely tell what's going on. Anyone wanna summarize that pile of words? I cant seem to bring myself to read past the first paragraph or so.

You should come to IRC then you will get ur ass whooped selfish halo ce pricks.

Ur content is disgrace.

#TotallyGonnaRegretThisLater

So apparently asking to get a coherent translation is being selfish, and somehow there's a remark about content thrown in there..

First of all, learn what selfish actually means, and then go off yourself because nobody likes you.

Second of all, its funny how you talk about content, yet what content have you provided, hmm? You have no argument here.

I am not making no arguements here. You guys made a statement none of ur members were not spamming halo online community. But you masterz,negan, skidrow and DOOM899 are here to blaim. Dont blaim us. Blaim yourself you dodo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2016 01:15 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
damn you "not enough english skills to tell whats going on".

I've spoken english all my life and can barely tell what's going on. Anyone wanna summarize that pile of words? I cant seem to bring myself to read past the first paragraph or so.

You should come to IRC then you will get ur ass whooped selfish halo ce pricks.

Ur content is disgrace.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 13, 2016 07:02 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: t3h m00kz
Idk why both communties are hating but halo ce fans are getting jelous of halo online.

dont associate an entire community with a few bad apples
but you guys keep overreacting alot. And i heard some bad comments about you from the IRC.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 13, 2016 05:47 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Idk why both communties are hating but halo ce fans are getting jelous of halo online.

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:26 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website