A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: miguelm4a1
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 8, 2016 12:02 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
miguelm4a1 has contributed to 6 posts out of 469458 total posts (0.00%) in 1,273 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperSean
Quote: --- Original message by: miguelm4a1

Covenant was discovered in 2525.

srry guy, thanks for the info c: is a beta in this moment c:

Thanks, is a single project men XD im try finish them in october-november c:

Hello guys, im making a project called "Operation x"

History

In 2490 the uncs established a base of operations in the planet called "x" subsequently, the ONI also.

ONI began to save vital information on that planet: from models of ships, to coordinate colony.

In 2499, the UNSC lost contact with fleets from other colonies... Until the base in "x" Achievement capture a distress signal from the planet xena, in which warns of an unstoppable force called the covenant.

But it was too late, 20 hours after the covenant appeared on the radar. At that time, the planet had no defenses or with ships... So I sent a distress signal to the UNSC, the planet earth.

TRAILER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwpEO4usTro&feature=youtu.be

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Switch BSP dude May 24, 2016 01:36 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hello guys, im making a SP project, im used two BSP of the A10 Level (Hangar and Pillar of autum "space" i need script to switch this 2 BSP because it is the introduction and don`t make 2 introduction maps Please help me.

Halo CE General Discussion » A10 structure dude May 23, 2016 05:02 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
try relightmapping it

how?

Halo CE General Discussion » A10 structure dude May 23, 2016 02:21 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello guys, im making a SP project and im request the A10 Structure (The pillar of autum).

When open the structure in a new scenario in sapien i dont see the sky, look... http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=m9x1lu&s=9#.V0NK1OQvLIU plis help me.

Time: Sat November 16, 2019 8:31 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website