A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: fried0kra
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 2, 2016 09:38 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
fried0kra has contributed to 12 posts out of 468641 total posts (0.00%) in 1,066 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce question. Jul 2, 2016 09:38 PM (Total replies: 8)

how do I disable opensauce? I want to play multiplayer now.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 1, 2016 02:09 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Reach is actually the best.

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC 2 issues. May 30, 2016 05:59 PM (Total replies: 7)

how exactly do I make one that will be appropriate, where the maps will download to and everything

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC 2 issues. May 30, 2016 02:06 PM (Total replies: 7)

I'm aware, but I need to know how to install them, SnB's videos would be helpful but I don't have an "HAC 2" Folder and was never prompted to make one, only to put the loader.dll into the controls folder.

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC 2 issues. May 29, 2016 07:21 PM (Total replies: 7)

cool I got the chat working, but things like medals and other stuff isn't there. I only put loader.dll in the controls folder for HAC 2. Did I mess up somehow?

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC 2 issues. May 28, 2016 01:46 PM (Total replies: 7)

For some reason the reach style chatbox isn't working, among other features. Thankfully the map down loader is working and that's one of the coolest functions I've ever seen in Halo CE. Is there some kind of functions tool I'm missing to turn these things on? I didn't see one in the read me.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] Where are the Halo 5 Mods? May 28, 2016 01:43 PM (Total replies: 101)

Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
I can compare the social dynamic of this forum to that of an ultra-conservative church of elderly people in Illinois and that's a problem.

I just happen to be an Traditionalist Conservative and I find it quite nice, so I guess were at an impasse.

how do I disable opensauce

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure May 25, 2016 04:19 PM (Total replies: 246)

somehow I'm not able to trigger the event on the first level where you're supposed to shoot missiles or something. Any reason why this is?

No filters, only running open sauce right now, using universal UI v 1.10

I've been trying to get into custom map servers but I keep getting connection error messages. Somehow I can still play regular maps, but not custom maps. Occasionally I'll be able to play in servers that play bigass beta but that's about it.

Any idea what's going on? I use verizon FiOS currently.

Time: Wed April 24, 2019 1:04 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website