A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jaws
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 5, 2016 04:46 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
jaws has contributed to 3 posts out of 469521 total posts (0.00%) in 1,291 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Tech
Quote: --- Original message by: jaws

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
It's been quite some time. What can I do to get the most out of it these days? Any popular custom maps? Mods?
how long have you been away>?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8EgveWXdE and this

I should have mentioned that I have played the CMT campaigns. But I haven't played CE multiplayer in probably 5 years. I'm wondering if their are any essential tools I need to fully enjoy it, or if it's like the old days when I just download custom maps, plop them in the folder, and jump onto the server browser and join.

EDIT: I also wonder why there are so many Spanish servers. There's nothing wrong with it, but it really...strange.
Edited by jaws on Jun 4, 2016 at 01:01 AM

So you played TSC:E, but haven't touched multiplayer...
wut

Yes. I've played their campaign remasters, but not online multiplayer.

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
It's been quite some time. What can I do to get the most out of it these days? Any popular custom maps? Mods?
how long have you been away>?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8EgveWXdE and this

I should have mentioned that I have played the CMT campaigns. But I haven't played CE multiplayer in probably 5 years. I'm wondering if their are any essential tools I need to fully enjoy it, or if it's like the old days when I just download custom maps, plop them in the folder, and jump onto the server browser and join.

EDIT: I also wonder why there are so many Spanish servers. There's nothing wrong with it, but it really...strange.
Edited by jaws on Jun 4, 2016 at 01:01 AM

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 2:33 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website