A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MLPAlexFTW
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 7, 2016 06:49 PM
Interests: Halo, Game Development & YouTube
Your Age: I'm Not Quite Sure......
What Games do you play: Halo, Star Wars Battlefront & Republic Commando, Battlefield 2 & Just Cause 2
I don't read the script, the script reads me

Post Statistics
MLPAlexFTW has contributed to 43 posts out of 469375 total posts (.01%) in 1,211 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
I just started working on my CE3 presentation. Can't wait to show you!

Will it contain Cortana nudes?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 7, 2016 12:06 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4

@Masterz1337 You ainít gonna believe this, but you used to fit right here. Iíd used to link up t3h lag on this forum up to say to him, ĎMasterz is gonna be the best CMT leader out of all halo mapping teams. Masterz is gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew in halo ce modding team.í And you grew your skills good and wonderful. It was great just watchiní you making those amazing levels, every day was like a privilege. Then the time T3h lag left and come for you to become a leader and play 60fps games and being a hardcore gamer, taking on the horrible console fanboys, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped playing 60fps. You let trolls to post a topic in your face and tell you youíre no good gamer. And when things got hard, you started lookiní for something to blame, like a big shadow of eldorito.

Let me tell you something you already know.This forum ainít all trolls and haters. Itís a very different and strict, and I donít care if your playing at 30fps, it will burn your monitor screen to your eyes and keep you blind there permanently if you stop starring 30fps too much. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit 60fps games really hard as a true gamers for life.†But it ainít about how hard you can play at 60fps, itís about how hard you can play at 60fps and keep†playing forward. How much you can buy 60fps games and keep playing forward.†Thatís how gaming is done!

Now if you know 30fps is worth it, then go out and get what youíre worth! But you gotta be willing to play 60fps games. And not posting topics saying " you ainít where you wanna be playing 60fps games because of cinematic, or bad frame rate, or anything! Console fanboys say that and that ainít you! Youíre better than that!

Iím always gonna love your work no matter what. No matter how its been played. Youíre my inspiration and CMT . Youíre the best known guy in CMT that we have so far. But until you start believing in 30fps is alot better than 60fps, you ainít gonna be true gamer for life.Ē

Don't forget to visit me on twitter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/sshers1
Edited by sshers4 on Jul 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM

Nice Rocky Balboa Quote you edited 10/10

Halo CE General Discussion » So I found this website...... Jul 5, 2016 03:55 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: l283023
How did you find it?

I just came across it when searching my username on google.

Halo CE General Discussion » Thornbeast public beta [Release] Jul 4, 2016 06:37 PM (Total replies: 18)

8k textures 10/10

Halo CE General Discussion » So I found this website...... Jul 4, 2016 01:20 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetthefourth
but its just a direct copy?

Yes. I have no idea why someone made this.

Halo CE General Discussion » So I found this website...... Jul 3, 2016 12:22 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Lol I guessed who was the author of this post by just reading the title.

How do you know who I am?

Halo CE General Discussion » So I found this website...... Jul 3, 2016 10:50 AM (Total replies: 16)

http://kruel.byethost7.com/index.cfm?page=home

I guess this is what Sheers4 and Johnlex2 do in there spare time.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jul 2, 2016 06:39 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: biernacki90
Bruh the map design pretty good if you had any problem traversing the map figuring out where to go then youre probably bad at video games and should stop playing as for the encounters theyre not the best but i forgot the part where its a mod and the cannon is whatever the fuc they want it to be your biching for the sake of biching and it seems like you almost have something personal against the team me and my body know how to make proper encounters we've went to college to learn about

My head hurts....

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: 10TeraBytz12

Continue uploading faux nudes K1nnect!
Edited by Super Flanker on Jun 30, 2016 at 08:05 PM

FTFY

You sucked in moonshot.

You have no dick.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jul 2, 2016 03:27 PM (Total replies: 11479)

WIP

This map will have a stock or CMT tagset. This map will be set at night. You don't want to be walking on the ground because you will get snipped allot. You can but you really want to be on the sticky out bits on the cliffs. There should be some interesting firefights with snipers on this map. There will be teleporters everywhere so you can traverse the map quickly. As you can see this map is not textured. I hope you guys can see where I want to go with this map. Please post your crit so I can improve this map.

PS: Sorry if I am very to the point and don't explain anything. I wrote this post twice because Halomaps **** the bed and an email containing the error log has been sent to Dennis which he will never read '____'
Edited by 10TeraBytz12 on Jul 2, 2016 at 03:28 PM

Continue uploading faux nudes K1nnect!
Edited by Super Flanker on Jun 30, 2016 at 08:05 PM

FTFY

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Megasean will sue you for Cancellingô without his permission.

Can you not?

Recycle old "gunna start sum shiz" lines.

Can't we get beyond recycling lines?

Not on this website.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jun 30, 2016 05:32 PM (Total replies: 402)

Update?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 29, 2016 04:18 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
-Wonders why he doesn't traverse this site anymore
-Visits SPV3 release thread
-Gets cancer
-Types Spv3's Reddit URL into address bar
-Lives happily ever after until a week from now when I start chemo therapy

Masterz and Dennis don't even have the decency to pay for your treatment. When I traversed the Halo Online thread Dennis sent me a Get Well Soon card he purchased from Walgreens.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 28, 2016 06:47 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Yes, coming after the patch (SPV2.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1)

FTFY

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 27, 2016 02:03 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Perhaps indeed best to close this site down and move all our stuff to reddit.

But where am I going to get my daily dose of drama? Reddit doesn't even compare to DramaMaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 26, 2016 03:59 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
So, will there be a spv4?

I have understood that they will separate after the full release of SPv3. If so, they left us the greatest mod of a H1 campaign ever made.

They will most likely reform.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 26, 2016 03:03 PM (Total replies: 156)

So, will there be a spv4?

Halo CE General Discussion » H2ce SP by Halonimator announcement Jun 26, 2016 01:55 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: savinpvtmike
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperSean
lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Project Ideas.... Jun 26, 2016 01:53 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo
Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo

10TeraBytz12 have you ever programmed something?
Edited by cippozzo on Jun 26, 2016 at 04:14 AM

Nope. I really want to learn lua though.

@Super Flanker So what programming language dies Maya use?

@10TeraBytz12 i recommend you to do at first little steps with Halo CE tools before starting something new and light years ahead of your present abilities.

I am already pretty good with sapien.

A
also isn't max the industry standard?

Maya was designed to supplant max which is why it has better support in certain areas and why industry professional back maya.

Max is still used in various areas of film/game design however its usage is kept low key so as not to steal mayas crown.

Adsk maya uses "MEL" (maya imbedded language) as its core programming interface btw.

So is it possible to make a exporter for maya?

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 1:18 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website