A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MonkeyBuggy
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 10, 2016 10:50 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
When life throws rocks, get a nuke.

Post Statistics
MonkeyBuggy has contributed to 10 posts out of 469522 total posts (0.00%) in 1,251 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Too bad not many options when it comes to Halo 2 editing are available... I'd really like to see someone open up avenues for extreme editing for Halo 2.

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox Controller - To use or not to use? Jul 20, 2016 06:10 PM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperAlex
Inb4 console peasant yer suck you should not be playing Fps games Kb + mouse FTW PC master race !!!!!

Controllers are an insurance to when this happens:

http://i.imgur.com/kSy1ylh.jpg

Damn storm you fell for the diamond ruse too?

It was worth it though. I found my old 2014 Brazil postcard I tried to sell.

Is that actually you?

Yes it is. I know what you are thinking why don't I wax?

Well waxing is:

A) expensive.

B) painful.

C) weird.

I might get this though for christmas.
Real men don't shave

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
Your skin is soft like a baby's butt. That or you're morbidly obese, anyway what happened to your finger?

Norwegian Formula is a top notch cream. You've heard of on-the-table machines that crush steel components? Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh...... :'v

Nah. Good old Irish formula is the best. Cured my sandal burn from the beach in a jiffy.
Edited by MonkeyBuggy on Jul 20, 2016 at 06:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox Controller - To use or not to use? Jul 18, 2016 06:59 AM (Total replies: 28)

Use one and beat your friends to make them feel bad. (From personal experience)

Man U rite!

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox Controller - To use or not to use? Jul 18, 2016 06:46 AM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Don't forget that the left stick is very sensitive and Halo doesn't really let you move naturally. You're limited to 8 directions and sometimes when intending to move straight forward, the game will detect it as diagonal.

My XB1 controller works great with Halo PC, but in my experience the best controller was that of the original Xbox. The 3rd party drivers (XBCD) were beautiful in that they let you customize all sorts of variables, especially deadzoning which was extremely useful. You could also map keys to anything. This, coupled with Xpadder allowed me to become almost limitless with my options.

Thanks! I'll be sure to look into that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox Controller - To use or not to use? Jul 17, 2016 08:02 PM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: cippozzo
Halo for PC has several lacks in controller support: No deadzone(I hate that), no vibration, start, back.
Newer games uses xinput(Halo 2 Vista too), the same libraries Xbox 360 and one uses for controller's input, Halo PC uses a damn old DirectInput 8 library.
By the way I would recommend a driver updates, reinstall or simply try changing USB port.
Never got a problem out of that insane deadzone.

But have you ever gotten slower responses than KBM out of a controller?

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox Controller - To use or not to use? Jul 17, 2016 06:41 PM (Total replies: 28)

Hello, I have a question. I have been using an Xbox 360 controller for the PC for some time now, on games other than Halo 1. My controller is cheap for sure, and the controller doesn't work well on Halo 1. The response time is decreased, so decreased that it is very noticeable. I don't know if it's the controller or Halo doing that. Does Halo 1 have as good response time with a controller, as it does with KBM? Or is it just Halo 1 isn't meant for a controller? I am thinking about getting a very high-quality native Xbox One controller, and getting the Microsoft wireless adapter with it too. Will this result in better response time? Or will KBM always have a shorter response time?

Thanks!

Perhaps maybe you are correct. Maybe.

Oh I see, then maybe it wasn't bluestreak I was using.

I've tried bluestreak yet it doesn't allow iterations higher than 9

Hello, I would like to know how to get the Halo CE HEK Blitzkrieg to work with the newest version of 3ds Max (being 2017). I've tried to put the .dle file into the right folder, but 3ds Max just glitches out. I've tried to download a community-made version that updates it, but it only works with up to 3ds Max 9. Can anybody help?

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 1:50 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website