A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Rickyhalo22
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 21, 2016 12:26 AM
Interests: Voice Acting, Making Friends.
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Lots of Halo CE
"What are you lookin at?"

Post Statistics
Rickyhalo22 has contributed to 17 posts out of 469401 total posts (0.00%) in 1,185 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [MP] CE3 Stages Aug 21, 2016 12:26 AM (Total replies: 5)

Weeee need it!!!

Thank god i saw it.

Thanks to Matt for bringing the best event that ive ever seen.

If We are talking about Ce3 With its final stream of life. I say yes. The Hard drive should be in the area of failure. No offense. Especially if we do not have news about maps or levels or anything like that. This and Halo Ce Are mostly dead after the stream is over.

Halo CE General Discussion » Scorpion (breakout) and Reactor [WIP] Aug 20, 2016 03:02 AM (Total replies: 13)

Scorpion Looks way better than Reactor

Halo CE General Discussion » Scorpion (breakout) and Reactor [WIP] Aug 20, 2016 03:02 AM (Total replies: 13)

I mean come on! Reactor looks like that final level from Project Lumoria!
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Aug 20, 2016 at 03:06 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
I would hate to be the hard drive that stores this thread.

Why the f did you respond then? I said ITS my first and only one that i have seen in a livestream. If you are confused and that. Then do not comment.

If you do not know what ce3 is, Its Basically E3 But in Custom edition

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: Rickyhalo22
Sadly, Throughout the years, I have missed Ce3 sadly. I just noticed it a couple weeks ago and thought it was amazing!

Tomorrow will be my first one live to watch. I am excited though.

Mostly. Another question from me is!

Who else is excited for Ce3?

Make sure you tell us when you experience your 'first time' as well.

Thank You! Ill make sure to pop in Chat. And to the where you at question. I do not know what you mean.

Sadly, Throughout the years, I have missed Ce3 sadly. I just noticed it a couple weeks ago and thought it was amazing!

Tomorrow will be my first one live to watch. I am excited though.

Mostly. Another question from me is!

Who else is excited for Ce3?

Eh.... Might as well try out for voice acting... And beta testing

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 27, 2016 05:29 PM (Total replies: 15)

Ah. I remember that series. It was So funny. Say if you have a skype just contact me. Alright, Im off to play some CE Custom Campaigns. Since Its a brilliant game to play the waiting game for someone to reply. Plus the modded weapons and all of that are brilliant. v
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 27, 2016 at 05:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 27, 2016 04:56 PM (Total replies: 15)

Whats the Machinima called?

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 27, 2016 02:05 AM (Total replies: 15)

Alright Matt. Thanks for the advice. And I would be glad to do that for you. Ill provide samples tomorrow i guess. I am really Tired right now.

Just tell me what to say. And how to say it i guess.
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 27, 2016 at 02:18 AM
Update: I have just recorded some lines, for samples only, But as i said, I if you want me to say anything or to do anything specific please tell me.
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 27, 2016 at 04:05 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 27, 2016 12:40 AM (Total replies: 15)

As i said, I am a average 15 voice actor which means, I have just started and sure. Rickyhalo222 Thats the skype name for me.

I meant to say yes i do have a skype. Its either Ricky Dupon With Team Valors Logo on the profile picture, Or rickyhalo222
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 27, 2016 at 12:56 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 26, 2016 11:21 PM (Total replies: 15)

I should do both, But my voice acting is that bad, I mean i used to have a mic, until the port broke on my laptop, So the only way i can do it is to use the good ol mic on the computer which is fine. but its going to sound weird in many ways.

I am currently trying to get a good voice recorder. Since the mic on the computer can pick up background noises
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 26, 2016 at 11:32 PM

Current Quick thing, I am trying my best to record my voice. Its pretty annoying with the laptop mic. And The Buzzy noises ruin the thing.
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 27, 2016 at 12:07 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 26, 2016 11:16 PM (Total replies: 15)

Correct. I used to do that with my brother as i said. I just didn't think it would fit the community though.

As i also said, Voice acting is a thing i've been looking forward to doing since the age of 13.

Edit: I mostly like fiddling with the A.I and Maps. But untill my old windows xp died on me, ORr like keeps freezing on me, The files are hopeless as i have to make the maps all over again.
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 26, 2016 at 11:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 26, 2016 11:10 PM (Total replies: 15)

Ah, Great start. But the question also is? Designer? Or Voice actor?

Halo CE General Discussion » Voice Acting Jul 26, 2016 11:07 PM (Total replies: 15)

-I have had this time to think either i voice act or design levels, As i am wondering, if any projects have an open spot for one.
Fact: I mostly love doing voice overs for old scripts to old levels or some stuff like that.

Another Fact is: At the age of 13, My brother told me how voice acting is. he told me at the age of 15-18 is a great start. which the fact is i am 15 years of age. And things are getting me interested into doing it. So i thought i should start with this community.

-I really think i would be a great voice actor.

On the other hand, I mostly had designed a couple of unreleased halo maps with my brother, that i had gave up on.

So what do you think? Voice Actor? Or Map Designer?
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 26, 2016 at 11:10 PM
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 26, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Update. I have lost my files to my laptop that had voice samples in them, Including my games and personal files, I dont know who did it. But someone got into my computer by hacking while i was gone.
Edited by Rickyhalo22 on Jul 27, 2016 at 10:59 PM

Time: Wed October 23, 2019 1:01 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website