A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Grantopadoo43
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 2, 2016 07:00 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Grantopadoo43 has contributed to 2 posts out of 464825 total posts (0.00%) in 498 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Accessing maps Aug 2, 2016 07:00 PM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperAlex
Quote: --- Original message by: Grantopadoo43
This may be a dumb question (I'm new here), but how do I open single player and firefight maps that are not on my UI? I am using Universal UI.

If you haven't already you need to right click on your halo ace application the look for a thing called "Target"

Click on the box were you can add text and go to the end and hit space then put -console

Once done open up halo. If you want to open up something that has not been implemented inside the Ui hit the tilde key on the top left of your keyboard. Let's say we want to open up bloodguch. Type map_name bloodgulch

Then it should open. Hope this helps :-)
Thank you.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Accessing maps Aug 2, 2016 06:24 PM (Total replies: 2)

This may be a dumb question (I'm new here), but how do I open single player and firefight maps that are not on my UI? I am using Universal UI.

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 9:14 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website