A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ACEofWINNING348
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 18, 2016 12:43 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
ACEofWINNING348 has contributed to 2 posts out of 469450 total posts (0.00%) in 1,091 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Universal Ui v1.1 Not Working Nov 18, 2016 12:43 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: ACEofWINNING348
I recently downloaded Halo Custom Edition and The Universal UI v1.1
My Problem Is that when I switch the old ui.map file and the new one when I boot up the game it pulls up the first picture then crashes. It says critical files are missing /maps/ui.map recommend re downloading. Whenever I switch back to the original it works fine. Any Ideas?

Re-download the UUI UI.map, make sure you aren't renaming any of the files and drag and drop.

Sadly I've tried This Several Times Before And Now On Both Versions of The File 1.1 and 1.0. I'm not sure...

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal Ui v1.1 Not Working Nov 17, 2016 02:47 PM (Total replies: 5)

I recently downloaded Halo Custom Edition and The Universal UI v1.1
My Problem Is that when I switch the old ui.map file and the new one when I boot up the game it pulls up the first picture then crashes. It says critical files are missing /maps/ui.map recommend re downloading. Whenever I switch back to the original it works fine. Any Ideas?

Time: Tue November 12, 2019 5:30 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website