A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: NotPonPon
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2016 09:03 PM
Interests: yes
Your Age: yes
What Games do you play: yes

Post Statistics
NotPonPon has contributed to 3 posts out of 464614 total posts (0.00%) in 291 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien White Output Window :'c Dec 11, 2016 09:03 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Think you need to set the option to "Use Application Settings" and then disable it in the actual application.

http://i.imgur.com/muAf6od.jpg

Click the + Add button and locate Halo's .exe file. Then save the profile with the current settings you have selected. Don't forget to save and it should work.

Should........
Edited by Super Flanker on Dec 11, 2016 at 09:04 AM

Hey Super Flanker, I've set everything on that already but my Sapien still refuses to show me anything but a white screen. My Halo CE game itself is working correctly.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
roll back your drivers, i had the exact same issue recently.

Which driver should I roll back to? I'm on Crimson ReLive 6.12.1 now, I had the Crimson 6.11.2 driver installed before I made this post and updated to 6.12.1. Both give me a white output screen.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien White Output Window :'c Dec 10, 2016 09:14 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
You could try messing around with your video card settings, like disabling AA or something.

Hey Altis94, thanks for the reply - however I have set the Anti-aliasing Mode to "Use application settings", as I'm pretty sure that Sapien doesn't have any AA on, and there doesn't seem to be a disable setting with these Radeon Settings.

I have also recently tried Sapien on my laptop with an Nvidia 720m, it's also getting a white output screen, strangely enough - it was working fine without the white game screen previously :L

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien White Output Window :'c Dec 9, 2016 11:21 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I've actually done modding for Halo CE - I just thought it would be fun to get back into it (I forgot my old login and such hehehe).

I am getting a white output screen, and I am able to hear sounds. I've tried running in compatibility mode, administrator and all that. I have also tried reinstalling HEK - and nothing seems to be working. I've searched around the forum and I can't seem to fix my problem with Sapien (I have also tried using a hobov2.

I am using a Windows 10 64-bit desktop along with an RX480 graphics card (Which I am assuming could be the issue as to why I am getting a white output screen).

I apologise if this is in the wrong forum (please move it if need be), however I would really appreciate it if there were a solution to this.

Time: Mon September 25, 2017 11:41 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website