A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: agustin9594
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 1, 2017 07:11 PM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ew86BHXe-MYVvOmlKiZqQ
Interests: Custom Maps
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: Halo Ce
"Cuando me necesites, despiértame"

Post Statistics
agustin9594 has contributed to 7 posts out of 461590 total posts (0.00%) in 111 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Error with tool.exe and tool_pro.exe Feb 1, 2017 07:11 PM (Total replies: 4)

Greetings, because of this problem I can not compile my maps, what happens is that when I open the cmd and execute the command this error appears:

Tool_pro does not work correctly, say:
Runtime error!

Program: C: \ Pro ...

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
Incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Because of this I decided to reinstall the tools, but only had a backup for the tool_pro.exe and, it is very rare since I found it with ease, I do not find tool.exe anywhere, if someone can pass me a tool.exe I would appreciate it. Please help.

Quote: --- Original message by: Kal_El

on those vehicles try this:

use HMT or Pepsi or Eschaton:

go to vehicle tag (whatever vehicle you are using) and under seat:

change seat (0) to either

G-Driver or W-driver / also check drives vehicle + 3rd person is also checked

for gunner: W-gunner + check 3rd person + fires weapons
for passenger: W-passenger + check 3rd person entrance + uses MC weapons
Edited by Kal_El on Jan 11, 2017 at 09:56 PM

Can I ask you for a tutorial to use Eschaton please? Specifically in the modification of vehicles. Thanks for the comment.

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
What vehicles are you using in particular?

H3 mongoose
Extintion jet
Chronopolis bulldog
Among others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, first of all I thank you for your attention, my problem is the following.

When I test a map that I just customized, I see that some vehicles do not give me the option to ride them as a driver, passenger or gunner. The weird thing is that the same tag works perfectly on another map, I do not think I need to extract more files because I extract the whole map to get their tags.

That's it, again thanks for reading and greetings.

Sorry for my english so basic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by agustin9594 on Jan 10, 2017 at 08:42 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
My voice is literally gay.

Thank you very much for the tutorial, it was very useful and I am pleased to inform you that it served me. Greetings and I hope you find them again by this forum. Topic solved.

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

A quick google search gave me this: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=19829

Quote: --- Original message by: kai5888
for scripting in more than 6 vehicle types.... i think... you must name all the vehicles in saphien then in the script put:

(script startup vehicles
(object_create_anew <vehicle name>)
)

and you do that for every vehicle... (that is not one of the types in globals...)

eventually it will look like this:
example:
(script startup vehicles
(object_create_anew mw1)
(object_create_anew mw2)
(object_create_anew mw3)
(object_create_anew mw4)
(object_create_anew mw5)
(object_create_anew ls1)
(object_create_anew ls2)
(object_create_anew s1)
(object_create_anew j1)
(object_create_anew j2)
)

save that as a .hsc file and make a new folder called scripts in C://program files/microsoft games/halo custom edition/data/levels/mapname

then put the script in the script folder you just made... then go back in saphien and "file" "compile scripts"C

Basically add the vehicle type as you would normally with Sapien.
Then add the vehicle into your map.
Name each of your vehicles a name. (e.g. warthog1, warthog2, ghost1, etc.)
Open up notepad as administrator.
Copy paste this script:
(script startup vehicles
(object_create_anew <vehicle name>)
)

and replace <vehicle name> with each of the names you gave your own vehicles.
Using the example:
(script startup vehicles
(object_create_anew warthog1)
(object_create_anew warthog2)
(object_create_anew ghost1)
)

Save it as your map name or just script but make sure it has the .hsc at the end. (e.g. script.hsc)
Put this file in: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\data\levels\*your map name here*\scripts, make a new scripts folder if you have to
Go back into Sapien and compile your script.
If it works, save the .scenario and compile your map to see if it worked.

E: It's been over a year since I've done this so don't be afraid to shout out if it doesn't work.
Edited by Spartan314 on Dec 10, 2016 at 05:04 AM

Thank you very much for replying, I tried to do what you told me but when I tried to add the script, sapien tells me that the script was added successfully, when in reality I would have to say that scripts were added, or so I understand. The point is that the vehicles still do not appear and I think it is for this detail with the scripts, I would like to know how to solve this inconvenience.

Hello, first of all thanks for reading, I am very interested in creating custom maps and I am slowly learning. My question is if anyone could please teach me how to create a script to put more than 6 types of vehicles on a map.
Again, I thank you and apologize for my very basic English. If my topic is misplaced please correct me, I have no intention of infringing the rules of the forum. A greeting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Topic solved------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by agustin9594 on Dec 11, 2016 at 02:24 PM

Time: Thu March 30, 2017 10:31 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website