A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Nertez
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 8, 2017 01:28 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Nertez has contributed to 21 posts out of 464604 total posts (0.00%) in 285 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hac2 doesn't do anything for mouse acceleration, #fakenews

Next time you're under a fluorescent lamp with no natural lighting around, wave your fingers slowly and see how it seems to 'lag' oddly. This is because fluorescent lights aren't 'on' all the time like the sun is, but pulse on and off, so you literally see your fingers move at a lower. This effect is akin to playing a game on a lower FPS than the human eye has the ability to see at, which is something like 80-100 I read in a popsi magazine when i was about 15, so I'm probably incorrect.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Aug 28, 2017 02:40 PM (Total replies: 193)

looks absolutely amazing

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Gamenight! - August 27th Aug 27, 2017 10:53 AM (Total replies: 21)

Yeah I'm in ireland bucko. also WTF is up with your sprint scripts? works fine on CE3 stages but warps like a motherflupper on every other map

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Gamenight! - August 27th Aug 27, 2017 10:50 AM (Total replies: 21)

Your server is a laggy pos, was on it just now, no ping below 120

Halo CE General Discussion » |~| Sparky's Variegated Thread Aug 22, 2017 01:02 AM (Total replies: 244)

no1 will use this lol

Halo CE General Discussion » No Custom Maps With OpenSauce Aug 22, 2017 12:01 AM (Total replies: 8)

OS hasn't worked properly online for years, don't bother with it. HAC2 + Chimera is the way to go. I understand why you might want OS's better graphics, but bloom postprocessing is cheap and easy these days and you'll probably get even better results with reshade.me or whatever is hip nowadays.

99 percent of Halo servers use SAPP, (if you don't know, it's server management software.) SAPP is built to use HAC2, and without it things such as multi-team vehicle usage will break plus some warp/lag codes will no longer work iirc meaning you won't have as smooth a time as a HAC2 user. The story is the same with Chimera, however due to it being so new, only a handful of servers have so far integrated its anti-warp features.

OS doesn't do anything to shaders if it's not an OS map, it can only eve add AA, motion blur and bloom. Reshade me will give you better AA/bloom and you dont want motion blur online anyway.
Edited by Nertez on Aug 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM

shameless fanbump

Say hello to >60fps animations, including, yes, first-person arms. Install Chimera. Say bye bye to jittery/choppy animations.

https://opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/6916-chimera-build-39/&page=1

Set interpolation to 3 or greater. Enjoy Halo™

b&

Halo CE General Discussion » Need Testers for Raw Mouse Input Hack/Tool Jun 28, 2017 01:50 PM (Total replies: 2)

https://www.reddit.com/r/halospv3/comments/5dk9ta/finallyhalo_ce_mouse_fix_tool_v10_also_open_source/?st=j4haoiq8&sh=2e50eda9

we already have a tool that does this

Halo CE General Discussion » Moses's Refined Campaign Jun 26, 2017 09:27 AM (Total replies: 40)

this is brilliant, thank you so much. could you comment as to where your port supersedes austen1000's as detailed here?:

https://austenmodsarchieve.wordpress.com/updated-halo-custom-edition-campaign-port/

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 11, 2017 05:07 PM (Total replies: 19)

Could you comment on what this is and how it was made, if you made it? Previously the only way of getting EAX on modern systems unless you had a Creative card was thru buying xfmbi or installing dodgy modded audio drivers.

Halo CE General Discussion » Time to vote! What were the best maps of 2016? Dec 19, 2016 12:07 AM (Total replies: 30)

Wait, there's something we're forgetting... big project, lotsa maps, came with some kind of sauce iirc that you had to take, gave you ESP? Third revision? Moved to reddit as we were too 'close-mimded' and disrespectful? Cult leader who used numerological codes such as 1337 and wished to be referred to as 'Master'???

Ah, nvm, probably confusing it with something else.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Island-A Dec 18, 2016 10:23 PM (Total replies: 6)

D E L E T T H I S

Halo CE General Discussion » A Little History Dec 17, 2016 08:37 PM (Total replies: 33)

Don't bother PMing Dennis, just don't.

If you want to write a killer paper I'd recommend contacting some of the more experienced and less ornery members. Masterz1337, sparky (comes with free Jesus), Btcc22 and 002 come to mind; though you're likely just better off posting in a public forum like http://opencarnage.net/, where I guarantee you'll get vastly more genial and informative answers to your questions.

... what exactly did you even change?

Halo CE General Discussion » Modded campaign update Dec 14, 2016 10:11 AM (Total replies: 10)

Lol @ OPs FOV. Still, this looks pretty cool, will try it out after finals. Keep it up Scarfox.

Halo CE General Discussion » Modern Halo UI.map [WIP] Dec 14, 2016 10:08 AM (Total replies: 110)

Quote: --- Original message by: mihirgates
Quote: --- Original message by: bandinada5
Quote: --- Original message by: MrBoringCom
is this still going yet? i want beta >:u

i think, it's dead. and it's only concept art i guess lol. and you can read on his old thread http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=49861

it's currently on hold till spv3 part 2 releases

Source?

Last thing I heard was that OP RQed this project and Halo in general because he was b& on the 343 forum, pretty pathetic as 343 is nowhere related to Halo CE or Dramamaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC Dec 14, 2016 09:41 AM (Total replies: 4)

Main website is back online

blog.haloanticheat.com

Time: Sun September 24, 2017 7:07 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website