A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Nertez
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 19, 2016 12:07 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Nertez has contributed to 8 posts out of 462221 total posts (0.00%) in 133 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Time to vote! What were the best maps of 2016? Dec 19, 2016 12:07 AM (Total replies: 30)

Wait, there's something we're forgetting... big project, lotsa maps, came with some kind of sauce iirc that you had to take, gave you ESP? Third revision? Moved to reddit as we were too 'close-mimded' and disrespectful? Cult leader who used numerological codes such as 1337 and wished to be referred to as 'Master'???

Ah, nvm, probably confusing it with something else.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Island-A Dec 18, 2016 10:23 PM (Total replies: 6)

D E L E T T H I S

Halo CE General Discussion » A Little History Dec 17, 2016 08:37 PM (Total replies: 33)

Don't bother PMing Dennis, just don't.

If you want to write a killer paper I'd recommend contacting some of the more experienced and less ornery members. Masterz1337, sparky (comes with free Jesus), Btcc22 and 002 come to mind; though you're likely just better off posting in a public forum like http://opencarnage.net/, where I guarantee you'll get vastly more genial and informative answers to your questions.

... what exactly did you even change?

Halo CE General Discussion » Modded campaign update Dec 14, 2016 10:11 AM (Total replies: 10)

Lol @ OPs FOV. Still, this looks pretty cool, will try it out after finals. Keep it up Scarfox.

Halo CE General Discussion » Modern Halo UI.map [WIP] Dec 14, 2016 10:08 AM (Total replies: 110)

Quote: --- Original message by: mihirgates
Quote: --- Original message by: bandinada5
Quote: --- Original message by: MrBoringCom
is this still going yet? i want beta >:u

i think, it's dead. and it's only concept art i guess lol. and you can read on his old thread http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=49861

it's currently on hold till spv3 part 2 releases

Source?

Last thing I heard was that OP RQed this project and Halo in general because he was b& on the 343 forum, pretty pathetic as 343 is nowhere related to Halo CE or Dramamaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC Dec 14, 2016 09:41 AM (Total replies: 4)

Main website is back online

blog.haloanticheat.com

Halo CE General Discussion » Horrid lag, low ping. Need help Dec 14, 2016 09:39 AM (Total replies: 9)

Sigh, the level of trollery here has made me return from the grave.

OP, make sure your network settigs in Halo accurately reflect your internet speeds. Also don't use WiFi. Also play on servers with SAPP and no-lead. That should do the trick.

Time: Tue April 25, 2017 10:09 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website